Chapter Eleven

Michael's pov

I couldn't remember much from last night, I was fucking wasted. I praised Hope for setting this all up for Luke, getting my mum, and bringing the One Direction boys and Jack.

I got to spend so much more time with Jen. She was really great, she's been the nicest girl I have come across in awhile.

I wake up beside her, she had messy hair and my hoodie on. I check my phone, it was 2 in the morning.

Suddenly Jens phone buzzes. I felt bad for grabbing it and reading the text.

From babe:
Hey, baby! When can we hang? I miss you :(
Xx

A pang of hurt stings my chest, I did not just text that. Who was babe?

Was it a chick friend? I don't know of any girl who calls their friends babe.

I've been lied to? Did that dumbass fucking closet mean nothing?

My sadness switches to anger, I get up and lowly growl at the site of her.

Who do I talk to? Hope? Yeah, Hope.

I walk to Luke's and Hope's room. I knock.

"Get the door Lu!"

"No."

"Fine."

The door swings open revealing an angry tired Hope. Her face softens.

"Why are you crying? Here come in." She whispers. She looks up and down the hall and closes the door. "What the hell happened?"

"Jen, she's cheating I think, she got a text under the contact babe." I sniff. She puts a hand on my shoulder.

"What? I guess we were wrong about her. I'll have to talk to Tristan." Hope says.

"Sorry bout that bitch, we shouldn't have bailed her out huh?" Luke asks.

"Yeah," I say.

Hopes pov (a/n yes!)

I hear a knock at the door.

"Get the door Lu!" I groan. He looks at me with a lazy frown.

"No." He says bluntly. I scoff.

"Fine." I hiss. He mouths a love you, and I flip him off.

I open the door with a tired frown.

Michael is stood there, tears were streaming down his face.

"Why are you crying? Here come in." I say letting him in.

He sits down. What's wrong?

"What the hell happened?" I ask, I didn't use a sassy tone, it was more of a caring tone.

"Jen. She's cheating I think, she got a text under the contact babe." He says. Luke sits up, I glance at him.

"What? I guess we were wrong about her. I'll have to talk to Tristan." I say softly.

"Sorry bout that bitch. We shouldn't have bailed her out of jail huh?" Luke pipes in.

"Yeah," Mikey says he walks out.

I bite my lip, I felt so hurt. She not only betrayed Michael, she failed as a friend. I bet she wasn't even new. I feel so bad for Tristan. I didn't know I was starting to tear up. I quickly swipe under my eyes. Why did drama find a way to crawl into my life so easily? This is bullshit.

"Hope don't cry, it's not your fault," Luke says. I turn and fake a smile. I lay down next to him. He hugs me as I quietly cry. Poor Mikey. This is my fault. I shouldn't make friends. I cause hurt.