Chapter Sixteen

Luke's pov

I glare momentarily at Michael as he nonchalantly smirks at Hope, he's pushing his damn luck.

"Why did you give it to him?" I ask.

"Well, everyone was fighting over it, so I gave it to Michael, so he can deal with it," she explains.

"Oh. Well, it is my flannel, thought you liked my clothes," I tease.

She scoffs,"well maybe I didn't like that Piece of clothing."

"Really?"

"No,"

She swipes the flannel from Michael.

"The fuck? Hope you give it to me, and then you take it back!" Michael curses.

"Get over it," she mumbles and places the flannel on my lap.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please buckle your seat belts due to turbulence, we will be landing shortly." A voice over the speaker informed us.

We landed 15 minutes later and walked through the tunnel.

"Michael! Why did you tweet were we are going?" Ashton scolds as we push past paparazzi.

"Luke is this Hope?" A man asks me, I briefly nod avoiding eye contact.

"Hope, is it true you used to date Calum?"

"I would appreciate it if you all would fuck off, we came here on vacation. Any other day would be perfect for questions." Calum spits the guys face.

I roll my eyes as the questions about Hope and Calum are thrown about the airport.

The flashes of cameras and voices grew. We are now surrounded my several people blocking our path. All attention on Hope.

They all start to crowd her and she starts to panic.

"Luke?" She shouts out past the people flashing in her face.

"Hope? HOPE?" I was panicking now, I try my best not to knock people to the ground as I reach out for her.

"Please Get back! Luke!? Help!" She yells. I grab her wrist and pull her away, I drag her to the cab and slam the door behind us. "Are you okay love? That was insane, I'm sorry I didn't make you stand next to me the whole time."

"It's fine Lu, I'm just shocked, and hungry." She whispers.

"I am also hungry, let's get food," Calum says from the front of the cab/van. Molly and Ashton were in the back and Michael was next to Hope.

We tell the guy to drop us off at a cafe next to our hotel, he takes our luggage and drops it off where it will be taken to our rooms.

"I'm still upset that we couldn't get Mitch to come," Hope tells me as we sit down.

"He had a family thing babe," I explain, Mitch was our bodyguard. He was more of a friend.

She doesn't answer, she's probably scared that something like last week would happen. I felt the same fear. I scoot my chair closer to hers and wrap my arm around her torso. She lays her head on my shoulder."nothing will happen as long as you are with me, babe."

"Good thing I love you, or else spending all my time with you would suck." She teases.

"Love you too,"

I eat my food with one hand, another arm still locked around Hope.

"Oh my god!" She gasps dropping her fork, also scaring the shit out of me.

"Molly! Is that Dan and Phil?" She whispers pointing to a table across from us.

"Oh shit, yeah," Molly whispers back.

"Aw, how cute, do you think Phan's real?" Hope asks.

"Guys? Who's Dan and Phil?" I ask.

"Get out!" Molly and Hope growl at the same time, I throw both of my hands up.

"Ssshhhhh! They are walking over!" Hope hisses.

"Oh my god, your Five Seconds Of Summer, can we get a picture?" One of them asks,"and you Hope."

"Of corse Phil, I love both of you g-guys channel, my twitter for two years was H-Hope is not on fire," she stutters.

"Cool! I'm really happy for you and Luke, your very pretty, he's a lucky guy," The other one says, I supposing Dan.

"Woah, I-I mean thanks, you're pretty too, I mean not or..."

"You said you guys wanted pictures right?" I say cutting Hope off, jealously daring to show in my tone.

"Yeah!" Phil laughs.

They take out their phone, Dan takes his first one with Hope.

I quietly growl but I'm distracted by Phil and his phone, I fake my best smile with Dan and we take a group photo.

"Did that just happen? He called me pretty, since when am I that word?" Hope basically squeals.

"I know, I thought I would pass out, my sisters going to kill me." Molly giggles.

We walk upstairs to the hotel after checking in, I calmly open the door letting Hope in. I then proceed to slam it shut letting out my frustration with a growl.

"W-what's w-wrong? Your not mad are you, I just have loved them as Youtubers forever, it's the only thing me and Calum's sister can bond with." She whispers back away from me. I sigh running my hand through my hair.

"You're mine," I mutter, she sits down next to me and kisses my cheek.

"I'm yours," she whispers.

"Good, now I'm okay," I assure her. I kiss her, and we take our showers.

She suggests a nap, I lay on the king sized bed in the hotel room. She faces away from me, I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her hair.

"I love you, Luke,"

"I'm completely and utterly in love with you Hope Garner," I whisper back.

"You're going to make me cry,"

"Why,"

"Your so sweet, my poor heart can't take it,"

"Good thing your heart is mine,"

"Yeah, go to sleep Lu,"

Don't worry Hope I cried writing x_Rain_x this, I mean PHAN!! Lol bye. Sorry this was shorter than usual.

Xxkisumomo