Chapter Fourteen

Hello! I went to a 5sos concert yesterday!!! Who else went? I was gross and Sweatin but I saw my baby's so I'm happy. They are so freaking good live!!!!!
(A/n this is sorta a trigger warning for the next couple of chapters, Hope is going through a lot of shit rn so please don't let it get to you!<3 not that I don't care about what you do to yourself it's just I don't have time to warn you for every paragraph! But please keep this warning mind for the parts that include those types of things. Have a wonderful day!)

Hopes pov

I help Luke book the flight, it left in two days. I couldn't get my blades out of my head since I ran out in the rain I acted like I was fine. I laughed and didn't argue with the compliments Luke constantly gave me. He was just trying to make me feel better.

We are all watching some movie Molly picked out. It was called Homeward Bound.

I was kinda sad, I'm a softie for animals. I've always wanted one secretly.

Cal had one when we were younger, his name was Lenny. Strange name for a Pit bull Terrier.

"Hey Hope, can I talk to you?" Calum whispers next to me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask.

"Alone?"

"Um alright."

We walk to the hallway, he looks really nervous. Please don't be about me.

"What's up?" I say softly.

"Um, when I drove Tristan home yesterday I asked her on a date." He whispers, his tone was raspy.

"What did she say?" I ask. He lowers his head and sniffs.

"She said she used to date the YouTuber Tyler Right, he broke her heart and she said she couldn't date another famous guy," he sighs. A few tears escape his dark brown eyes.

"I know you, Cal, you could make any girl melt, take it slow. Make her fall for you." I tell him. I hug him and he goes to his room.

I sit next to Luke.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Girl issues, I'll explain later. Let's finish this movie." I whisper.

~~two days later, (the day they are leaving for Florida!)~~

Every little thing would set me off, I would sneak to the bathroom and cry. I've missed my blades more and more. I was tempted to break my razor open, I'm only allowed to have the kind where you can't pop out the blades.
A/n (idek bare with me here)

I would act fine around everyone so that I didn't have to drown in their pity. They moved on so quickly. I still have nightmares. I have controlled crying in front if Luke, it brakes him down.

Right now it's five in the morning, our flight for North America leaves at eight. I'm laying next to Luke who's quietly snoring. He rolled over in his sleep so his arms weren't locked around my waist.

I'm currently holding back sobs, I woke up softly gasping. I'm on the verge of needing comfort. I have been pushing everyone away. It's selfish to soak in my own misery when all my friends want to do is help.

I need to let him know I'm not okay, that I need help. I won't get better if I don't.

Luke's pov

I wake up to Hopes' voice.

"L-Luke? P-Please get up." She stutters. I sit up and look at her.

She was a mess, she started crying when we made eye contact.