Chapter Twenty Six

Luke's pov

This is maybe the most disappointing thing I will every put her through. But she will understand. She smiles, shaking her head.

"Okay, Hope Starr Garner, before you break down in tears," I start,"I want you to know I love you," 

I take the little promise ring from my pocket. 

"I'm not going to propose, because you're still 19, we are still young, shit faced teenagers who picked up fame, but I want you to promise me, that after everything that has happened to us, you won't leave me,"

"Luke Robert Hemmings, I want you to know that I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, so that is a promise that I can make," she chokes out, already sobbing into my shirt. She let's me slip on the crown like ring, and she puts the matching silver ring on my finger. 

Wolf whistles and shouts burst around us, Calum slaps my shoulder.

Hopes pov
I end up crying into Molly's shoulder, the girls shielded me from the shouting ecstatic boys. 

"Let's swim, then we will plan a spa day tomorrow, because who wouldn't want to spend a extra day here in my hometown?" Missy says, the girls throw there arms up and shout. 

I strip from my hoodie and shorts and am dragged by a giggling Molly, the water was really warm so within seconds I was under water, (my ring was in my hoodie obviously, I'm not going to lose it right away!)

"Hope you dare devil!" Tristan screams splashing me.

"It's fucking warm!" I snort splashing back. I gasp and I'm dragged under by my feet, I cough as I come up from the water.

"Sorry I thought that would work out better!" Missy giggles hugging me. 

"Are you excited?" She ask.

"For what?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Tomorrow, duh!" She laughs.

"Yeah!" I smile. I tackle her and she screams, she shoves a shit ton if water at me, this turns into a war of girls screaming and splashing. I sneak away, it was getting intense. I walk up the the beach area and sit on the towel Molly brought me. I pick at my nail polish and watch the boys chase each other and kick around a soccer ball. (Or foot ball.)

I take in all that's happened to me in this past month, how triggering to think about. How many people have decided to hate me, how many people I love, love me more. The pity is agonizing. 

The guilt I feel for living and bringing all that pain towards others, just for caring about me. It makes me wonder, if I wasn't born. Would Luke's life be better?? Would he be with Arzaylea somewhere taking photos for publicity. Would Michael have his Jen? The Jen who he thought she was. Would Calum have a best friend who he trusted his life with? Would Ashton still be smoking cigarets?

No, this all happened for a reason, I was here to save them, I was here to make them who they are now. Missy wouldn't have meet Michael. Tristan wouldn't have a annoying puppy named Calum beg at her feet. Molly wouldn't have made bandanas apart of her everyday life style. 

And most of all, Luke would have meet the love of his life, named Hope Garner.

Soon to be Mrs. Hemmings. 

And the band who saved my life, will always have a place in my heart, even if that means leaving for their own good. They are the five seconds that saved millions of lives, including mine.

Noooo😭😭😭😭😭
This the last chapter, it came to fast!!!!
Thanks for reading, if you want me to post extra chapter to the book I made let me know! I will be wrighting another Luke fanfic, maybe even a "adopted by 5sos" clique?
Ohhhhhh maybe a MUKE???? Lol, all of the above my friends!

Love,
Xxkisumomo