Chapter Twenty Two

Heyo! Lol when Calum doesn't know everyone is looking forward^^ nice job m8,(Mikey's face😂)

Luke's pov

Hope left, she left me confused and flustered, and in all honesty slightly turned on.
She left me confused by not wanting to talk about the dream, was it a dream? Is this possible? I think we need to talk to a therapist.

But she might be wright, we maybe should forget about it, feel lucky it wasn't real.
She left me flustered and a bit turned on with her outfit, they way she looked at me. They way she told me she felt safe, and how much she loved me.

I don't know how much longer I can go without getting to say my last name is Hemmings.
I shiver at the memory of her words.

She said it with honesty, she meant it.

How should I propose? My first plan was at the Green Day concert, maybe I should make her wait. All the teasing she has been doing, I think it will end well.

~~few hours later~~

The hotel door opens, Hope walks in quitly, I looked like she had been crying.

"What's wrong princess?" I ask standing up from the bed. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. She cries softly into my shirt.

"I think I saw her," she mumbles after she calms down.

"Where? Did she hurt you, are you hurt? Did she t-"

"No, I think I just saw her sitting with another guy, what's the chance she would be here Luke?" She explains cutting me off.

"Oh, I don't know sweetheart, it may have been someone else," I assure her running my hands up and down her back. She let's out a little sigh.

"Now my makeup is fucked up," she groans slipping from arms, she fixes her makeup she calms that she ruined.

"You don't need that you know," I say resting me chin on her head.

"I know, I like how the eyeliner makes my eyes pop though, I don't like my eye color, yours is a pretty shade of blue. Mines greyish," she whines.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, I love her fainted blue eyes,"your eyes are beautiful,"
"Yours are mesmerizing, I could lost in that ocean of blue," she giggles. I press my lips to hers and hug her.

"We should talk to Cal, how are your hands?" I ask, I bite my lip as she examines her small hands.

"They still hurt, maybe we should wrap them again," she says.

She sits on the sink counter in the hudge hotel bathroom.

I help her put new bandages on. You couldn't tell she had several cuts, they didn't need stitches. It's just she had them covering her hands.

"It only hurts when I eat and stuff," she tells me as we knock on Calum's door.

"I'll feed you if you like," I tease. She laughs.

"Hey guys," Calum sighs.

"You look tired, we can leave if you need more sleep," Hope says, I nod in agreement.

"No, I'm just being lazy, there is a pool down strairs, sound interesting to you?" He suggests.
We agree.

Hopes pov (a/n just a small trigger warning, nothing to harsh)

I walk over to Ash and Molly's to ask if they want to swim, they agree and so does Michael.

I put on the white crop top bikini thing, I don't know what it's called, Molly said it would look gorgeous on me.