Chapter Twenty Five

Hopes pov

I hear the shower turn on, the swish of the shower curtain, the water stoping, shuffling of feet, and the door opening.
I close my eyes pretending to be asleep, I still had a small buzz, I got Ashton to buy me a few.
Luke walks around the room, he opens the drawer that holds my clothes. He places the items next to me. He kneels over me and kisses my forehead. I trying holding back the sudden urge to giggle.
I fail. I burst out laughing, he laughs too.
"Someone's happy, I have clothes for you," he kisses my cheek.
I get up and swipe the sweat pants and black tank. The sweatpants being my favorite, they were grey and soft, they had a weird pink design on the side if my waste. They were thy type of pants that didn't it me, the brim of my underwear could be seen, not like I wear colorful underwear. Usually black, rarely lace.
The hot water runs down my back. A sigh escapes my lips. I feel the urge to cry. Not for a reason. I've been bottling the feelings up, the feelings that attacked me when I'm alone, they creep up and pounce. They scratch. They claw. They make there way into my brain.
So when little things like the word emo, and slut, are spoken, I burst. I just need some sleep. I shut off the water, not really thinking of whether I should cry or not. Maybe. No. Yes? Shit.
I slip on the clothes, they were warm and inviting.
I look carefully in the mirror, trying to figure out my hair situation.
I cautiously open the door. I grab my brush and run it through my damp hair. I braid it to the side. Feeling his stare. Hearing him walk closer. His breath shadows my neck, closer, closer, closer, his lips make contact with my shoulder, working their way up my neck. I try to ignore him, I finish my hair and wipe off the water proof mascara that looks trashy from the shower. The needing to cry disappears. It was only the needing of him. His eyes. His touch. I know I have been teasing him, with my drunk self I do daring things. But I'm sober now, the daring has vanished, and re appeared as the Hope who would beat a bitches face in.
His lips worked perfectly with mine, no words said.
It wasn't magic, it wasn't trickery. It was love. Deep agonizing love, the kind that is relatable to crack. You need more. You want more. You get more.
I lick my lips as he's pulls away, after sucking the life out of eachother, we lay close. My eyes flutter open, his laugh booming across the room.
"You haven't kissed me like that on a while," he teases. I roll my eyes. The need for sleep was unbearable.
I rest my head on his chest, feeling his hands wrap around my waist. I close my eyes, letting sleep and his body warmth take over.

I wake up, stretch, and yawn. Luke look so peacefully asleep. I brushed a few golden locks out of his face.
This is the second to last morning we will spend in Florida, they we fly home.
I had daylight stuck in my head, the song I favorited the most.
I kiss his lips carefully, he smiles and opens his eyes.
He yawns,"morning princess."
"Morning love, let's go get some food, aye?" I offer pushing the blanket off me. He frowns, his arms tighten around me.
"Nope you aren't going anywhere, I want to cuddle!" He whines. I leave kisses down his jaw line.
"Babe,"
"Mhm?"
"I'm hungry,"
"For what?"
"Food,"
"Oh,"
I hit his arm, I try to pull away but fail. He kisses me, I melt under him, he's now pinning me down, not wanting me to leave his grasp.
"If I had a dollar for the amount of times we kiss in one day..." I start.
"Then I would pay the world to leave us alone forever and ever, no more hurt, no more tears, just us and out lips," he mumbles between kisses.
"Damn straight," I whisper into his mouth, breathing doesn't happen very often with him.
"I wanna breath you in like a vapor
I wanna feel your love like the weather, all over me, all over me," I sing. His smile grows.
"I wanna print out hand in the pavement, saving your words I won't every waste them. So lie to me, so lie to me," he whispers back.
"Awh, that was cute, our song is still End up here," I laugh escaping his grip.
He whines he pulls my arm,"Hopeeeyy,"
"Don't call me that," I snort,"Lucas!"
"You did not!" He gasps.
"I did!" I tease, pined down again, he tickles me. My laughs turning into giggles, only encouraging him to keep going. A weird laugh/moan escapes my lips. He kisses me, pulling me up so that I'm sitting up straight.
"We are so messed up," I sigh kissing him back.
"Very, but if every morning gets to start like this, then sign me up," he laughs.
"You go it, Lucas,"
"Oh my god, do you need to be locked up? Do I need to report you to the teasing police, they will take you away," he warns.
"Take me, you couldn't stand it," I tease.
"And why is that?"
"The thought if me being handcuffed everyday and it's not you doing it?"
He stares for a moment, not answering, shocked maybe.
"I've never cuffed you Garner," he says.
"But I bet you have wanted to, daddy," I stand up and run to the bathroom and lock the door. I'm in deep shit now. Don't fuck with Hemmings, now I may end up tied to a bed. Dammit. He bangs on the door for a couple seconds.
"I'm going to hurt you, princess open the door," he growls.
I hesitate and close my eyes, I swing the door open, he picks me up by the waist and spins me for a second, like the boy in high school does to his girlfriend in the hallway to show off, that she's his, Luke did that all the god damn time in school.
"I'm yours Luke," I say, with a wink. He smiles. He doesn't need me to tell him.
~~two hours later~~(cheeky bastards)
"No L, I'll order an uber," I argue, he wanted to make Dave drive us.
He let's out a sigh, I win, "okay babe,"
I pull his shirt so his face is infront of mine, I kiss him and his frown turns into a smile.
"You could get me to murder someone,"
"Yeah...." I laugh.
The uber shows up 20 minutes later to take us to the radio place.