Chapter 3

I didn't know how long I've been sleeping on Lauren's lap until I felt someone lightly tapping my cheeks and at the same time, they're shaking my body, "Y/LN, you fucker. Wake up and get off of my girlfriend." I heard a familiar voice scoff in an annoyed tone.

"Fuck off, Vives. I'm sleeping." I groan and turn around, my face is now nuzzling against Lauren's stomach. Lucy murmured something under her breath, I felt the vibrations of Lauren's laugh against my face.

"If you do not get up in five seconds, I swear to God I will pull you off of her. And I don't care if you fall on the floor." Lucy threatened me.

I just shrug her off and tried to continue my sleep on Lauren's lap. I didn't even heard that Lucy is already done counting to five and before I even know it, I'm already laying down on the floor with my face down. I heard the two girls laughing their asses off.

I stand up and brush off my jeans. I look at Lucy who's now sitting on Lauren's lap whilst laughing so hard and clutching the green eyed girl's shoulders for support. I plop down beside the couple. "Happy now?" I asked the girl on the raven haired girl's lap.

"Very," Lucy said with a smug look on her face. I just playfully rolled my eyes at her.

I grab my phone on the coffee table to check if someone texted me, but I saw nothing. I sighed and put it back from where I get it. I scan the room to see that Normani and Ally are gone.

"Where's Ally and Normani?" I asked Lauren.

"They're buying some food for us because everyone is so lazy to cook and since you were peacefully sleeping, I didn't have the guts to wake you up and the girls and I are really hungry. They'll be back soon." The green eyed girl told me.

I nod my head in understanding, "Why didn't they just call for a delivery?" Lauren just shrugged her shoulders and turn her face again on her girlfriend.

I was about to ask her if Dinah came back after she had checked on Camila when the doorbell rings. I stand up from where I was sitting and opened the door for Normani and Ally. I helped them carry the food that they bought into the kitchen.

I heard Lucy greet and hug the two, I guessed she didn't see them awhile ago. I sat down on the floor and rummaged on the bag of foods that they bought.

"How long are you guys going to explore Europe for your concert?" I asked them as I chew on my fry, Camila only told me that they will have another leg of their tour on Europe but she didn't tell me how long they will be out of the country or how many shows they will have.

"A month or so, I think." Normani said munching on her chicken.

"How's your school by the way?" The older one asked.

"Good, we're just cooking and stuff."

"You are taking culinary arts, what do you expect? Are you expecting to sing while chopping some vegetables? You're not in high school musical, genius." Lucy said sarcastically.

"Jauregui, tell your girlfriend to shut her mouth before I make her to." Lauren just shook her head and laugh.

The girls including Lucy, and I flow into some nice conversation whilst digging on our food. The five of us just finished eating, we are cleaning things up when my phone suddenly buzzes. I smiled when I saw who texted me.

[Mom - 10:32 pm];
Hello my beautiful offspring, your mom misses you. When are you and my soon-to-be daughter-in-law going to visit?

I haven't saw them in a while. Every since I moved out in Miami, I only visited my family every special occasions and I always bring Camila along. My family loves the Cuban-Mexican, we're not even married yet they are already treating them as their own, and I love it. I told my mom the other day what I've planned for Camila and I's 4 year anniversary.