Chapter 17

It's been five days since I gave the Cabellos their Christmas presents. I am currently inside Camila's dressing room, she will be performing at Pitbull's NYE here in our hometown in Miami with Shawn. As much as I hate the Canadian boy for being here for New Year's, and there's a huge chance that he will be touchy and he might won't keep his hands off my girl the whole night, I still want to support my girlfriend and I want to watch her slay their performance. It's crazy because last year, I was here too for the same reason but Camila was with the girls and now she's with her boyfriend.

"Y/N," I snap out of my
thoughts when I see Marco standing in front of me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to come? Kelly and I will be heading outside to find something to eat."

"Okay, but hold on." I stand up from the sofa and walk towards Camila who's getting her hair and make up done. I smile at Clarissa Luna, she's Fifth Harmony's make up artist. She knows that Camila and I are together. "Babe,"

"Hmm?" Her eyes are glued to her phone and her fingers are moving so fast.

I lean down to the her level, "I'll go out with Marco and Kelly for a while, we're just going to find something to eat."

She locked her phone and grab my hand and she laced her fingers with mine, "Okay, but don't take too long outside." She glance at her wrist watch. "Come back before the countdown and it's only forty-three minutes left before New Year's, and you know I want you to be my New Year's kiss." She wiggles her eyebrows and take a glance at me.

I smile as I shake my head and kiss her temples, "Do you want me to buy you some fries or anything you like?" She nods.

"I want some large fries and milkshake too. Oh and also a box of pizza and chicken nuggets, please?" She pouted and gave me her puppy dog eyes. She's still slim even though she eats for like 3 persons.

"Okay, just stop doing that." I covered my eyes with both of my hands, she cups my face and pry my hands off my face and lean in to smash our lips together.

"Ooops, no making out." Clarissa interjected and push away my face from Camila. "You might ruin Mila's lipstick."

I hold my hands up, "Just a peck. I promise. Please?" I pleaded the make up artist.

"Fine," She sighed.

I plant a soft kiss on my girlfriend's lips. Camila grabs the back of my neck and deepen the kiss, my eyes widen and I can feel the brown eyed brunette smiles against my lips.

"Y/N, you coming or not? I'm going to die of hungry," I heard the green eye guy whined from the other side of the room.

"Be back later before your performance," I muttered against Camila's lips. "I love you,"

She peck my lips again and said, "I love you, don't forget my food."

I stand up straight and see Clarissa rolling her eyes playfully and shooed me away. "Bye baby,"

"Bye babe,"

I wave again to my girlfriend before heading out her dressing room. "Finally, I thought you won't leave your girlfriend's side," Marco whined dramatically.

"Stop being so dramatic," I roll my eyes. "Where's Kelly?"

"She's at the parking lot,"

"What is she doing there?" Marco and I went to the parking lot.

"I think she's talking to someone." He pointed at Kelly who is so engaged at talking to a guy that have the same height with me and have a jet black hair. "I'm just going to text her and let her know that we are waiting for her in your car," I nod my head and walk at direction where my car is parked.