Chapter 16

After Camila and I took a shower together, we ate the breakfast that she made for me and decided come downstairs and let my parents know that she's here.

My mom is sitting on the couch busy typing something on her phone. I think she notice my presence, she stops and look up to me and when her gaze turns to Camila, she was surprised when she saw the brown eyed girl standing next to me. But she offered the Cuban a warm smile. I gave my girlfriend's hand a light squeeze. "Camila, honey it's so nice to see you again. Oh how I've missed you. It's been too long since the last time I saw you, right?" My girlfriend nods.

My mom lift herself up from the couch and greeted my girlfriend with a kiss on a cheek and a hug. I let go of the Cuban's hand, my girlfriend have a huge smile on her face as she reciprocate my mom's warm welcome. "I've missed you too, Mama."

My mom grab Camila's face and squish it, "Look at you, you've grown to a beautiful young lady. Y/N is so lucky to have you." The brown eyed brunette blushed and she bashfully smiled.

My mother let go of Camila's face. "Thank you, I'm actually the lucky one to have your daughter." She grab my hand and laced her fingers with mine. I kiss the side of her head and she snuggle closer to me.

The three of us take a seat on the couch, Camila was sitting in between my mom and I. "How's your life? You know, being a member of the biggest girl group today?" My mom asked. She's always interested when it comes to Camila's life but the Cuban doesn't mind on answering her questions. I love my mom but sometimes she gets too nosy and its getting kinda annoying.

"It's a little bit exhausting but it was fun because I'm finally living my dreams and I'm doing it with four other girls, who's like my sisters." She told her sincerely.

"I'm so proud of you," My mom sob out. Tears are falling from her eyes.

"Mom, you're crying again."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." She brush her tears away. "You were so tiny when I first saw you and now, I can't believe that my little Camilita will be this famous."

"Aw, Mama." The brown eyed girl pouted and hug my mom again. Their moment was cut off when my friends comes downstairs.

"Hey, good morning." Marco yawned whilst he stretch his limbs and rub his eyes. I saw a very high energetic Kelly is walking behind him.

"Morning," The three of us said in unison.

They stop walking for a moment and stare at me and Camila. The Cuban's grip on my hands tighten as she glance at the blonde girl who's standing behind Marco. She smiled, my eyes widen when I saw her stand up from the couch and walk towards Kelly's direction, "I don't think I have introduced myself before. Hi, I'm Camila, Camila Cabello. Y/N's girlfriend." She said nonchalantly. I haven't seen her like this before, the way she stares at Kelly, she's looks like she wanted to punch and tear the blonde girl's head off. She brush her palms on her sweatpants and stick her hand out as she look straight to the girl in front of her, forcing a smile.

"Kelly, Kelly Gomez." She hesitantly shook the brunette's hand and the blonde version of my girlfriend turn her gaze to me and silently asking for some help.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Kenny. Y/N mentions you a lot." And gave the other girl a fake smile. Oh my God!

"I-I hope she's saying good things," Kelly stuttered out.

"Don't worry, she does." I barely see this side of Camila, she's really intimidating.

I decided to stand up, in case the Cuban will do something. I know she wouldn't but its better to be sure. So I pressed my feet on the floor to lift myself up as I walk beside Camila. I snake my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me, "Babe, her name is Kelly not Kenny." I shot the blonde an apologetic look and she just shrug it off and gave me a slight nod.