Chapter 13

I straighten up my shirt trying to look presentable as I can and knock on the front door of the Cabello's house. I decided to come over to check on Camila and to let her know that I'm not mad at her for what happened last night and also I want to spend the rest of the day with her. The door swing open and Camila's mom, Sinu greeted me, "Y/N, it's so good to see you again and you're early." She hugs me and I hug her back. Sinu gestures me to come in and I brush off the sole of my shoes to their doormat and walk inside. "Karla is still sleeping in her room, you can go up stairs and wake her up." I nod and went straight to the kitchen area.

"I brought some breakfast, have you eaten yet, Ma?" I asked.

She sat on the stool and pull out her iPad, "Mhmm, Ale and I already have. Karla and Sofia still hasn't." I notice that her husband is nowhere in sight.

"Where's Papa Cabello?" I asked as I grab two plates, a tray and two mugs. I know the two sisters are still sleeping so it's a perfect time to make Camila and Sofi a breakfast in bed.

"Oh, Ale left the house before the sun rises. He told me that him and Mike, you know Mike right? Lauren's dad?" I nod and she continues, "He told me that they will have a camren dad bonding and will go fishing."

"Oh, when will he back?"

"Maybe before dinner," I muttered an 'okay'.

I grab the coffee maker and pour the caffeine on Camila's mug and I made Sofi a hot chocolate. I placed the pancakes that I've made for them. I can feel Sinu staring at me, I look up and saw that she rests her eyeglasses on the tip of her nose. I don't know why but I feel so uncomfortable at her gaze, "Y/N, did you and Camila got had an argument last night?"

I tense up, "Why?"

"I heard her crying when she got home and she called your mom because you won't answer her calls." The memories from last night flashes back and I can feel my grip at the spoon tightening. "Y/N?" Sinu called for my attention.

"Yeah?"

"You zoned out, what happened?"

"Well, I- I really got jealous last night when they she was performing with Shawn." I drop my gaze on to the floor and shuffle my shoes. "And this my way of telling her sorry for acting the way I did last night towards her, I guess."

She smiled and told me, "You know, you don't have to be sorry for being jealous right? Its normal to act like that when you're dating someone or if you like someone."

"I know," I mumble weakly. I put the strand of rose on the tray. "Excuse me, I'll just bring this to Camila."

"Why do have two mugs?"

"Oh, I also made one for Sofi. I know she's still sleeping." I smiled and lift the tray up and walk upstairs.

"Keep the door open!" Sinu shouted from the kitchen.

"I will!"

Camila's door is slightly open, I lightly kicked the bedroom door and quietly get inside. I almost drop the tray that I've been carrying because of the sleeping position of Camila and Sofi.

 I almost drop the tray that I've been carrying because of the sleeping position of Camila and Sofi