Chapter 18

Camila's POV

The second I watch Y/N's car vanished from the drive way, I didn't do anything but to sit on their doorstep and cry hysterically. I wanted to run after them but my knees are too weak to function. I'm so stupid, I'm so fucking stupid for letting Shawn kissed me. I'm so stupid for enjoying his kiss when I know I should've not. I'm so stupid for feeling this way towards him. I'm so stupid for watching the best thing that has ever happened to me, leave. She was so supportive of me and so understanding since day one. And all I did to her was break her heart. I can't get out of my head the look on Y/N's face when I opened my eyes after Shawn and I kissed.

I bent my legs and hug it and rest my chin on top of my knees,

-

Everyone is counting down the last 10 seconds to celebrate another year.

"5..." I laced my fingers with Shawn and he started brushing his thumbs over my hand.

"4..." I glance up at him and saw that he's already staring at me, looking at him made me forget everything. I don't know why I haven't notice how beautiful his eyes are. It's like we have the same shade of chocolate eyes. When his lips twitch up, my heart started beating so fast. I can even feel the butterflies erupting in my stomach. Why am I feeling this way?

"3..." My face is heating up under his gaze. I know I have the biggest smile on my face and he is mirroring mine.

"2..." This feeling is so familiar, its too familiar that I know I felt like this way before, Y/N made me like this when she started courting me.

"1..." I didn't even know that I'm already letting myself fall for him. I just hope that somehow and some way he will catch me.

"Happy New Year!" As the crowd and everyone around me shouted and cheered, Shawn placed his hands on both of my waist and lean in to capture my lips. I can feel sparks tingling on my mouth. My eyes widen but as his head started moving, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I closed my eyes and move my lips with his'. When the oxygen became the problem, I pull back and rest my forehead against his'. I peck his lips again, kissing his lips is so addicting. I bit my lower lip and I can't stop smiling. I flutter my eyes open and see him blushing.

"That was- I mean- wow." He can't came up with any words to say. I giggled at how cute he is.

I advert my gaze to him and cast a glance at the people in the crowd. My eyes landed at Y/N, Marco and Kelly, they all are trying to make their way out. Y/N! Hurt is evident in her face. She saw me and Shawn, kissing. Oh shit shit shit. I mentally curse myself for getting so lost in my own world with Shawn. I totally forgot that I have a girlfriend and that she is here. I untangled my arms around Shawn and made my way backstage.

I can feel a calloused palm grasp my arm. "Mila, are you okay?" The brown eyed guy asked me.

I nod weakly, "I have to- I have to go,"

"Wait, did you regret it?" I knot my eyebrows at him. "The kiss, did you regret kissing me? I'm sorry if I take it to far,"

"I- uh. Can we- we talk about this later, Shawn?"

He nods and sighed. "Okay, happy New Year." Shawn said forcing a smile. "Take care," He plant a soft kiss on my cheek and I rush inside my dressing room.

I burst the door open, expecting Y/N sitting inside, waiting for me but she was nowhere insight. I snatch my shoulder bag on the desk where my other things are, I rummaged inside it to find my phone. As soon as I grasp it, I unlock it and started texting my girlfriend.