Chapter 11

[A/N: That's Marco, incase y'all are wondering what he looks like in this fic. He looks like the boy version of Lauren 😍👆]

It's been five days since I went to the Cabello's to ask for Camila's hand, and until now it hasn't still sink in to me that they really let me marry their daughter. When I went home that day, my parents were so happy about the news that I told them. They are already planning of meeting Camila's parents formally not only as their friends but as my future in-laws. They also want to help us plan for our wedding in case Camila will say, 'yes' to me. I hope she will.

Marco and I are now currently at the backstage of Jingle Ball event here in Miami, hanging out with Austin. The girls kick us out from their dressing room because they are going to change their outfits and they don't want us to see their 'goodies', as Normani called it. The girls of Fifth Harmony also met Marc, they were so amazed at how Lauren and Marco is kinda looked a like. They're starting to call him as Ralph because they said that he's Lauren's long lost brother.

Marco, Austin and I are chilling inside Mahoe's dressing room. Him and Marco are playing a NBA 2K16 in PS4 whilst I'm laying on the couch with a puppy on my stomach. Today is the last event for the girls of Fifth Harmony here in Jingle Ball and after this they will have a three weeks off. I can't wait to spend the holidays with Camila.

"So, I heard you're planning on proposing to Mila?" Austin asked as his eyes never leaving the TV screen.

"Where did you hear that?" I stroke Sky's back as he sleeps on my stomach.

"I have source," He said. "I can't believe you won't tell me that kind of thing." Austin scoffed.

"By source, you mean Marc?" I raised my eyebrows at them. He nods and Marc mouthed 'sorry'. I just nod at him. I actually don't mind if he told Austin. "I don't think you will be interested in that kind of thing." I shrugged my shoulders. The husky shift on my body and lay on his back and I rub his tummy.

"What are you talking about? I'm interested in the things when it comes to the people I care about. And I care about you, you're my best friend, Y/N and I'm so upset that I have to hear it from Marco and not to you." Austin sighs and we heard Marco murmured, 'hey' when the pop star paused the game that they are playing and sit up straight to face me. "You're going to get engaged, then get married and have a family. I'm so happy that you finally find the one." He genuinely smiled at me.

"Thanks, Aus."

"So does this means that I'm going to be your best man?" He wiggle his eyebrows and start the game again.

"I don't know, ask Marco."

"Nope, sorry brother. I already asked Y/N if I can be their best man before she decided to plan a proposal to Camilita."

"Aw come on! I met her first and we knew each other since we were kids." Austin whined.

"If you beat me in another round of NBA," Marc said challenging the my other best friend.

"You're on," I shake my head and chuckle at the two of them.

I heard a knock from the door and since the two guys are so busy bantering and trash talking each other, I realized that they will not hear it and get whoever is on the front door. So, I decided to open it, I lay Sky on the couch and let him sleep. As I swing the door open, a smiling Camila greeted me.

"Hey,"

"Hey," She wrapped her arms around me. Camila glance from her side to see if there's anyone looking at her and when she saw that the cost is clear, she lean in and capture my lips and I let her inside before anyone came out of nowhere and could see us.