Chapter 14

"I heard that you and Camila are having a break." Kelly said shoving a popcorn in her mouth. We're sitting in my living room, watching a movie with Lauren Jauregui's long lost brother. She came over as fast as she could when she heard about the news from Marco that Camila and I are taking a break or needing a space with each other. Marco is so talkative for a guy, I think that's why him and Austin can understand each other because they are a like.

My dad is still out for business trip and my mom went to see her Amiga. They still hasn't know about the 'space' bullshit that Camila and I are having right now. I don't want to tell them, because I know how worried they can get. Plus Camila will be back in my arms in less than a week, she promised. I know everything will be back to normal when she come home, so its not really necessary to tell my parents.

"Yeah, something like that. We need space, that's what she said." I checked my phone for the millionth time today, hoping that Camila will text me and tell me that she misses me or she already regret her decision of telling me that we need some time away to each other. I sighed when I saw nothing, no sign from her not even a text and or phone calls.

Its been three days since she left to continue the Jingle Ball with Shawn, its been three days since she accused me of cheating on her because I'm seeing Kelly and having sex with the blonde behind her back, its been three days since she told me that our relationship is getting messier and messier. Its been three days when she said, 'I think we need space', I can still hear her voice in the back of my mind repeating that, over and over again. Its been three days and I'm still moping around, crying and wondering how things got messy since Shawn came along.

"The green-eyed dude told me that its because of me," She pointed out Marco who is busy watching the movie.

I was caught off guard when she told me that. Well, how can you tell a friend that he or she is the reason why your relationship almost ended. "I- uh, you see-"

The blonde girl cuts me off, "Y/N, you don't have to lie, okay? Just tell me if what Marc told me is true."

I exhaled and said, "Yeah, she read your texts about how you enjoyed the night when we hung out and that I forgot my hoodie. She thought we had sex, I tried to explain to her but she didn't want to hear it the she suddenly came in to a decision that we need to take a break." I closed my eyes trying not to remember the hurt in Camila's eyes when she said those words to me.

"I'm sorry," She breathed out. "If- if it wasn't for me, then you two wouldn't have been experiencing this kind of thing and- and you guys will be happy as you were before. I hope you're not mad at me." Kelly said whilst fumbling with her fingers that's sitting on her lap.

"I'm not mad at you, because if I am then you wouldn't be here right now. Maybe I felt a little anger towards you but it vanished when I realized that we did that night, was just talked to each other. So why would I be mad at you?" I told her truthfully. "Besides, Camila and I are having some issues before that happened." I admitted.

"I still feel bad, maybe I should explain to your girlfriend everything."

"You don't have to,"

"But I want to. I don't want to think that I almost made you guys to break up. I don't want that to happen." The smaller girl bit her lower lip and trying not get too worried about what will happen with Camila and I. "Just let me, please?"

"Alright, fine." I sighed in defeat.

"I'm sorry again,"