Chapter 5

I pushed him off of me and dusted off my boxers, "What are you doing here?" I asked the brown eyed boy again. I looked over my shoulder to see if Camila checked up on me, she doesn't.

"I sent you a text last night, I told you that I will come over." I didn't even get the chance to open the door widely to let him inside, he just walk passed at me like he own's the apartment.

I close the door behind me, "I didn't check my phone since yesterday morning." We plopped down at the couch.

"Why?" He raised at his eyebrows at me.

"I don't feel like using it yesterday." I groan when I feel my head throbbing.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to," I buried my face on my hands.

"Why?"

"Jesus Christ! Will you stop asking questions?" I rub my temples, he is just making my hang over worst.

"What? Why? I just wanted to know your reason." He said innocently.

I open my mouth, before I can say a word, I saw my girlfriend checking something on her phone whilst she walks inside the living room. "Hey baby, I made you another set of breakfast. Maybe you're still hungry. And by the way, who's at the do--" She glance up and saw the guy beside me.

"Austin!" She jog towards him, "How are you?"

Austin stand up from the couch and greeted my quirky girlfriend with a hug and they kissed each other on the cheeks. "Hey Mila, I'm good how 'bout you?"

The three of us slump down on the couch. Camila sat down between Austin and I, she grabs my hand and I intertwine them. "I'm good, I heard you're dating Becky G now?" The Latina asked.

"Yeah," Mahone said.

"Is she good?" My girlfriend asked her 'ex-boyfriend'.

Austin and I busted out laughing at my girlfriend's question.

"Why are you guys laughing?" She turns her head to face me and cocked her eyebrows. "I just asked him if Becky is good."

I can feel the tears forming in my eyes. Camila's eyes widen at the realization of what she just asked Austin. "Oh my God, I didn't- I didn't mean like that." She blush in embarrassment.

I pull her body closer to me and hug her. She nuzzled her face on the crook of my neck and slaps my arm, "Get your mind out of the gutter." The Cuban mumbles on my shirt, I can't help but giggles at how cute and innocent she is.

Camila untangled herself off me, I silently whimper at the sudden lack of warmth from her body. She turn her whole body, her back is now facing me. "So Mahomie, what brings you here in Casa Cabello y Y/LN in this very fine day?" The brunette asked in her British accent tone.

I shook my head and chuckled at her silliness. "I just came here to hang out with your girlfriend and asked you about-" I shot him a glare, silently telling him that he will not say anything about Camila and Shawn's relationship. "-your life you know." He said forcing a smile.

"Oh, I'm good. Thank you for asking." Camila said and rests her hands on top of mine and rub her thumbs on it.

"That's great to hear. Can I borrow Y/N for the day?" Austin politely asked her.

"Why? I don't want to spend the rest of my day with you." I whined. I rested my head on Camila's shoulder, I drape my arms around her stomach.

"Sure, you can borrow her but make sure you will return her nicely." The Cuban said.