When Jace Stabbed Clary While Making Out

A/N: (Gee. What a wonderful title, right? Bet most of you read only the last 2 words. Heehee.)

To be honest, Leah wasn't particularly interested in going to vampire band concerts, but Isabelle insisted on her presence, so two women clad in sophisticated pencil dresses and pumps - and a short, flat-chested girl - took the metro to the mundane restaurant where Simon Lewis was having his concert.

Obviously, Clary seemed super excited about the entire prospect of the concert; throughout the ride she chattered about how happy she was blah blah blah, much to Leah's annoyance.

To her surprise, even Isabelle seemed pretty eager to go to the concert. Though she tried to downplay her excitement and what it meant to her, she . . . .was crushing on Simon too bad. Leah Ravenscar didn't even need her demonic intuitions to tell that Isabelle actually harboured serious feelings for Simon.

"Did you know there has been a new addition to the band? And the guy has pretty much increased the sexual tension since then." Clary was chattering.

"Well, isn't it not polite to drool over someone when you're already dating somebody else?" Asked Leah annoyedly. "Oh, sorry, I forget. Things are on a breaking verge between you and Jace, aren't they? Right."

Clary darkened and Isabelle immediately gave her sister a sharp look. "Yes Clary, what were you telling us about? The werewolf addition to the band?" Isabelle continued, trying to balance out the darkness Leah had brought in.

Leah meanwhile walked forward, and saw Maia entering the restaurant where the concert was supposed to take place. Well, this looked suspicious since both of Simon's girlfriends never attended the same concert.

Leah stared, waved Maia a 'hi' and upon entering, before anything else, ordered a large margherita pizza and ice tea. "Seriously?" Jace said dryly.

"It's a restaurant. The main visiting purpose is to eat." Leah insisted.

Jace shrugged, sat down opposite to her and took a slice for himself. "Jace, no." Leah unhappily said, trying to pull the pizza plate towards herself, but her brother heartily continued eating anyway.

"Why is does it have so much of cheese?" He inquired peculiarly after some time.

"Because it is margherita."

The songs hollered on in the background, and while all watched with interest, Leah and Jace only listened with half a year and enjoyed their food. Somewhere in the middle, Leah's heart started beating faster - not because she was in love or something; it was some demonic presence, some powerful radiation from nearby which quickened her pulse.

Leah didn't pay much attention to it though, because right now, she and Jace were fighting over the ice tea - literally squabbling across the table and slapping at each other's hands playfully, till a middle-aged woman nearby coughed them shut.

Only later did Leah realise that the fast heartbeats had been due to Lilith's presence in the very same room. "So, what's the relationship status?" Leah questioned carefully.

Jace sighed. "I . . . I'm having this blind craving to get physical with her."

"A blind craving, you say." Leah regarded his words suspiciously. "Don't trust this craving. There....there is probably some external involvement in whatever you're dealing with these days. Do not, I repeat, Jace, do not do anything with Clary tonight. Don't even be around her. This....craving cannot be good for any of you."

But Jace seemed a little distracted. "Why did the bloodsucker just run out of the stage?"

"Maybe because he wanted to use the toilets." Leah guessed.