Chapter Two

As you walked toward the man he stood up and looked at you, he had a slight smile.

"Uh... What's going on?" You said, raising an eyebrow, he bent forward to your level.
"We want to see how you are with Nen." He said, you backed up a step, not wanting him to be so close.
"Ok then... This isn't exactly Nen but it's helpful and I have been able to do it from a young age. Someone say something, it can be truth or a lie, either one." You said, not as scared anymore.
"I absolutely despise you." You heard a voice say from behind you, you turned to see Feitan.

You walked up to him and in one swift movement, yanked off his scarf, pulled his collar, and kissed him. Him and everyone was taken back quite a bit. You pulled away, a sour taste in your mouth.

"He was lying." You said, turning toward him with a raised eyebrow.
"I was lying." He said, putting his scarf back on, but you had seen his face was quite red. You grinned, most of them were quite surprised at what you did. But the man in the purple coat remained silent with that small grin of his.
"I can tell if they are lying by licking them as well... But it is much less accurate. It would obviously be more accurate if you find out straight from the lips the words came from." You said.

You stretched your arms before crossing them over your chest.

"But now on to my Nen. Im a specialist and an artist, I have a special sketch book where I draw a person, I can twist and contort their bodies anyway... And it will happen to them in real life once I finish the drawing by writing my name at the bottom. The drawing doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to resemble that person enough to pick them out of the billions of people in the world." You said, the man in the purple coat grinned more and motioned for you to come closer, which you did.

He leaned forward and placed a hand on your shoulder, like her had earlier.

"Would you like to join us?" He said, you thought for a minute.
"Well I have no idea who you are so I don't know." You said, he explained that they were The Phantom Troupe, a group of thieves and killers.
"Hmm... I've never killed someone but sure, I'll join." You said, he grinned and told you who everyone was. You were anxious for your new life with The Phantom Troupe, but also quite nervous.