Chapter Thirty Five

Jesus what the fuck did I write... uh. KINKY LEMON WARNING! INNOCENT EYES LOOK AWAY!

As you and Feitan made the long journey to get to where the troupe was meeting you obviously had to rest eventually. After a few days of nonstop walking with a couple piggy back rides thrown in because you were tired. You convinced Feitan to take a break with you and stay at a hotel for a night. As the two of you checked into the hotel and got settled down Feitan kept alluring to the fact that he had an idea for that night. Which you caught onto. Even if you were wrong you wanted to be ready.

You left the hotel and Feitan muttered something about going out later as well as you left. You had a specific store in mind where you went to buy some lingerie. Because fuck you didn't have any and for some reason that day it felt more special so you wanted to make it count. You doubted the opportunity would come again anytime soon. You found and bought what you were looking for. Blushing when the cashier said "good luck." As you left. You knew what she meant.

By the time you got back to the hotel it had already gotten dark and there was a note left on the bed. It read "Went out. Will be back around 10:00 p.m. - Feitan" it was about 7:00 at that point. Meaning you had about 3 hours to get ready. You didn't even know if your assumptions were correct but even if they were wrong. It had been a while either way so you didn't think he'd reject. You took a shower. Shaved literally every inch of your body. Spritzed a perfume. Brushed your teeth. And then began to put on the microscopic clothing you'd bought that day.

It was a black and red lace lingerie set with fishnet thigh high stockings. By the time you'd figured out how the fuck to put the bra on you looked at the clock and it was 9:50. You left the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Just waiting. You were nervous. It had been a while and you didn't know how he'd react to you doing all this shit. You suddenly heard the door unlock and the door open. He walked in and just looked at you for a minute. You had thought you'd fucked up in some way.

But before you even realized he'd roughly slammed you down onto the bed. Holding your wrists above your head and pressing his lips against yours. You could practically taste the passion dripping from them. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you happily granted. Your tongues wrestled. His winning. He smirking into your lips

"Seems like you got my hints." He said, you could feel his hot breath on your lips. It made you shiver. You nodded.
"Well. I had a bit of an idea. Close your eyes." He said. You did as he said. He moved you up closer to the bed frame and placed your arms above  your head and restrained them to the bed frame. You were a bit taken back but went along with it. He placed a blindfold over your eyes and restrained your legs as well. As much as you were taken back just the thoughts running through you mind turned you on.

You couldn't move at all and the sudden feeling of Feitan's fingers slipping around the edge of your panties before ripping them off. His hot breath on your clit sent shivers up your spine. He teased it with his tongue and it made you squirm.

"D-Don't tease me Fei." You moaned out. You felt him smirk against your shivering womanhood. He slowly licked all around before moving away. You whimpered. Wanting more. You heard him walk over to the side of the bed and pull out what was hidden under the bed. He rummaged through it until he found what he was looking for. He walked up towards you and placed a gag in your mouth and then walked back around to the end of the bed and you heard the familiar buzzing sound of a vibrator as he inserted it into you.

You quivered as the vibrator massaged your womanhood giving you immense pleasure. You heard the beeping of a button repeatedly as the intensity got higher. He continued to tease you by turning it off and then very slowly bringing it back to the level of intensity it had before. Finally the teasing stopped and the vibrator continued on what seemed like the highest setting. At this time Feitan was now toying with your clit with his fingers. He then undid the restraints on your wrists and ankles and took out the gag, but left the blindfold on. He roughly yanked you onto the floor. You sat on your knees, the vibrator still inside of you. You felt something touch your lips.

"Suck it." Feitan said in a demanding tone. You opened your mouth and leaned forward. Taking his large member into your mouth and bobbing your head as you sucked. You could hear his faint groans and moans become louder as you continued. You wished you could see his face at that point but your imagination was the next best thing. His groans would become louder every time you'd moan from the vibrator, sending vibrations from your moan onto his member. It suddenly twitched inside your mouth and he came in your mouth. Your mouth was full of his semen and you swallowed the thick liquid. A small amount left dripping from the corner of your mouth which you wiped off with your finger and placed in your mouth.

You moaned as you came around the vibrator and Feitan led you back to the bed where he restrained only your arms and put the gag in your mouth once again. He moved across the room and picked something up, walking back over to you who was practically drooling by now. You came around the vibrator once again. You heard him smirk and chuckle. You felt his hand snake up to your bra where he unclasped the front clip, releasing your breasts. You suddenly felt something cold on your nipple. It was definitely Feitan's tongue but he had put ice in his mouth to give you this immense feeling all over your body. He played with your breasts with one hand and rubbed your clit with the other as he let ice melt down your torso and hips. All these feeling put together made you quiver and twitch.

Feitan removed the vibrator and you whimpered again. He then suddenly stopped all together the only thing still on you was the ice that was practically melted by this point. You heard the tearing of packaging and you expected it being a condom. Before long you felt Feitan get on the bed and push your legs up as he positioned himself at your entrance. He slowly thrusted in and you winced. After a moment you adjusted and gave him the signal to continue. He began thrusting in and out and the pleasure came over you so hard. You began moaning into the gag, drooling, squirming. You couldn't yell out for him to go faster but like he had read your mind he began speeding up which gave you even more pleasure. He hit a spot that sent you over the edge and you arched your back and came for the 3rd time that night. He continued. Leaning forward and trailing his tongue all up your torso and to your neck where he bit down on your sweet spot and gave you multiple hickeys. He soon came as well and collapsed next to you. Both of you panting, completely out of breathe. Feitan took off the restraints the gag and the blindfold

"W-Well that was... unexpected." You said between heavy breathes.
"Did you enjoy it? I wanted to try something... different." Feitan said as he regained his breathe. You nodded
"Definitely." You said and he smirked. Proud of his work.
"And I didn't even use all my props." He said, you perked up.
"Such as?" You said.
"It's a secret." You pouted and then shrugged
as you cuddled up to Feitan's chest.
"Maybe next time we can reverse those roles." You said with a grin as he tensed a bit. Not responding. You soon ended up falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and breathing.

———————————————————————

Foreshadowing????

I don't know where I went with this chapter I don't know why it got so kinky I'm sorry if it's weird it just sort of happened. Y'all said kinky so I delivered kinky! I couldn't tell if y'all were joking or not but either way I did it! This is my first time writing a lemon so that's why I'm going crazy I need to calm down. I enjoyed writing it so I hope you enjoyed it? That sounded weird.