Chapter Twenty

You walked around the stone building, it looked to be some sort of castle like structure. It seemed to have electricity since there were lights that were on. You then found a small bathroom with a showers, you grinned, wanting to clean yourself up and let your clothes dry. As much fun as it was dancing with Feitan in the rain, it had a uncomfortable after effect, along with the embarrassment of being caught by the rest of The Phantom Troupe.

You leave the bathroom and stick your head into the main room where everyone was.

"Guys, I'm gonna shower, don't go in the bathroom or else I will break your neck." You said with a sweet smile before going back to the bathroom.

It was an old building so the doors didn't have locks, they were made of very light boards with ring handles to pull them open from the outside. You stripped down and hopped in the shower, laying your clothes out on a cabinet near the sink so they could dry a bit.

- Time Skip -

You had taken your shower and gotten all the mud and rain water off of you, you grabbed a towel and wrapped it around yourself. You looked toward the cabinet where your clothes had been to find them gone.

You searched trough the whole bathroom looking for them but you couldn't find them, steam was pretty much coming out of your ears by that point. You kicked the door open and stomped into the main room where the rest of the troupe was.

"Who the fuck took my clothes?!" You growled, everyone stared at you, silently, they could all tell you were very angry.
"I've only got one pair of clothes and so do all of you so until I get them back I've got nothing but a towel, so I'm going to figure out who did it." You said, you walked over to the closest person to you, Phinks.
"Did you steal my clothes?" You asked,
"Nope" he replied, you grabbed his hand and licked the top of it, sweetness.
"You're not dying today." You said as you moved away, you went around the rest of the troupe and did the same to see who was lying and who was telling the truth. They all said no and were all telling the truth.

You then remembered a certain black haired male who you hadn't checked and had a look around the room. You noticed him sitting in the corner, looking like he was hiding. You marched over to him and bent forward.

"Alright where did you put my clothes Feitan?" You said, a sour expression on your face.
"I didn't take them." He said, obviously lying.
"Well I've checked if everyone else is lying so it's gotta be you." You said,
"Alright, I did, but I'm not giving them back." He said, you could see a devilish grin under his mask. You smirked.
"Fine then." You said, you stood up straight and left the room. Coming back moments later with your sketch book, the sketch book you used to control people.
"Then I will take your clothes and leave you in only a towel." You said as you scribbled on the page, in a moment he was completely naked besides a towel and you were now holding his clothes.
"I won't give them back until you give my clothes back, I think that's fair." You said as you walked off toward the room you decided to stay in. A grin on your face, if you couldn't have clothes, then he couldn't either.

-----------------------------------------------------

I accidentally unpublished this one and didn't get a chance to publish it again. Sorry, it's now published though