Chapter Eighteen

After the madness that had occurred after separating from the troupe, you and Feitan went back to the troupe. You resumed your place at the tree and he joined the rest of the group. You could hear a few of them asking Feitan why you disliked Hisoka so much, the two of you glanced at each other before he turned back to the group.

"No reason. She just didn't like him." Feitan said to the group, stuffing his hands in his pockets. You were glad he got the message to keep quite, he could read you like a book and you could with him as well. You smiled to yourself when he said that, it was a simple thing but it really made you know that you could trust him with things.

You and the troupe were soon able to speak with the exorcist who agreed to bring back Chrollo's Nen. Which he did. After it happened, the troupe decided to stay in Greed Island a little bit longer before leaving.

"We'll split into groups of two so nobody is alone." Shalnark said, you all agreed, you went with Feitan, everyone was expecting that. Everyone else split into groups and went on their way.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the short update I was really busy and had to get something written quickly so this is all I can do for now. But I just want to say if any of you have any requests for something to happen in the story then please comment because I want to make this story as enjoyable as possible for you all :)