Chapter Twenty Six

To all of you who thought this was gonna be a lemon, I'm sorry, I'm too much of a wimp, I couldn't do it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Your eyes fluttered open to the sight of a ceiling, a normal thing you see when you wake up. You, not having the best memory of the night before, groaned and rolled over, when you did, you saw the back and hair of Feitan. Surprised, you let out a small yelp and jumped back. You went to bury your fluster face in the blankets but soon realized you were completely naked. The memories came flooding back from the night belfry and your entire face went red. You thrower the blanket over your head, extremely flustered just thinking about the situation. Small squeak and whimpering noises came from your lips unintentionally from the shock and also slight happiness and excitement from the thrill of it all.

The odd noises that had erupted from your mouth had woken up the very tired Feitan. You popped your head out from under the blankets as he sat up and yawned. He turned his head toward you and you blushed, keeping yourself covered. You loved Feitan to death but you were still quite modest and embarrassed about being even slightly nude around someone. Feitan smirked at you being so modest, thinking it was adorable.

"Stop looking at me." You said, pouting, his smirk grew into a grin. Not doing as he was told, he leaned in and kissed you on the forehead.
"You're too cute." He said before getting up, putting on clothes and leaving you flustered and sitting there. Embarrassed, happy, and more emotions flowing through your body at the speed of light.