Chapter Ten

Your eyes opened to many figures standing above you and lightly tapping your arms. You were startled but once your eyes adjusted, you realized it was only some of the troupe. Standing above you was Phinks, Nobunaga, and Shalnark. You sat up and yawned.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" You asked, annoyed at them for waking you up.
"Y/n, how are you feeling?" Shalnark asked,
"Uh... I'm alright, annoyed, but alright." You said. Phinks leaned down and put his face next to your ear.
"Wanna come drinking?" He said in a        sing-song voice, indicating he was already slightly intoxicated.
"What time is it?" You asked, more awake than before.
"5:00 pm." Nobunaga said, you were astonished at how late you had woken up but weren't surprised since you had barely slept the past few days.
"Fine. Let me wake up a-" you were interrupted by being swooped up by Nobunaga and Phinks.

They dragged you to the other end of the room and poured you a shot of some sort of alcohol.

"Where's everyone else?" You asked,
"Off doing something. It doesn't matter" Phink replied, you shrugged and took another shot.

You were already feeling slightly tipsy since the drinks were quite strong, but you didn't quit, you kept drinking and kept having fun.

- Later -

It had been about an hour and you were extremely drunk. You giggled and hiccuped as you laid with your head on the ground and your legs on the wall. The four of you were all just talking while taking shots every once and a while.

You had always thought of Shalnark as being the more responsible drinker and the more quite and submissive drunk. After spending an hour with drunk Shalnark you realized you were very wrong. He was absolutely mental when drunk but seemed like he would remember what happened and what was said the next day. When someone talks, he becomes quite and seems very intent on listening.

When Phinks is drunk, he seems to be very jokey and immature. He had a low alcohol tolerance so he was out by the 4th or 5th shot.

Nobunaga was a calm drunk. He laughs at everything but would just sit around calmly. He had a high alcohol tolerance since he had kept taking shots and seems fine.

You, as a drunk, are very open and say mostly everything on your mind without thinking. You'd just sit there and throw out your feeling without thinking about the consequences.

As you sat there, just talking, you made a very, very, big mistake. As you talked about various things you blurted something out.

"Ya, it was really painful when I was tied up with those chains... But at least Feitan gave me a blanket and pillow and cuddled with me last night so I can sleep... I love him." You said it before you even realized it. Before you could realize, you blacked out.

- The Next Morning -

You woke up to be in the same position you blacked out in. It seemed to be about 2:00 a.m. All the memories from the night before came flooding back. Your eyes widened and you yelled "fuck!" You knew, you were in big, big trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------
A/n: thank you so much @BloodyKyoya for the idea for this chapter, it helped a lot. :)