Chapter Twenty Four

You lounged around in the main living room, you were there alone and was very bored since you had ran out of things to do. Your eyes were closed from the bright lights but the light was soon covered by a figure above you. You opened your eyes to see Shalnark standing above you, with his usual innocent smile but it had a hint of mischief in it, you brushed it off and sat up, looking at him.

"Whatcha want?" You asked, he didn't say anything, just held out a hand and waited for you to take it. You raised an eyebrow and took his hand, he dragged you off the sofa you had been on and dragged you all across the building.
"Shalnark, what the hell are you doing and where are you taking me?" You asked, slightly creeped out by him being so quiet, he turned to you and placed a finger to his lips and winked, you were even more creeped out now.

You knew Shalnark wouldn't hurt you, from the time you had met him you knew he was a genuinely gentle soul, at least to his friends and allies.

You decided to shut up and just let him drag you around, soon after the two of you stood in front of a large wooden door that looked very heavy, you turned to him and raised your eyebrow again. He just giggled. He opened the door and pushed you into the room, shutting and locking the door behind you. The room was dimly lit with candles on a table and two platters of food across from each other. It was an innocent set up but it was very menacing.

Suddenly, the door that was on the other side of the room was swung open and Feitan was thrown in by Phinks, you then realized what was going on. You frowned and turned toward the door where Shalnark was still standing.

"You know we aren't your toys right?" You said, he chuckled innocently
"Yeah but you said to Phinks that you'd pay him back if he did your favour and this is what he wanted to happen." Shalnark said, you groaned again and sat down against the wall.
"Fuck you both." You growled, persistent to not let them have what they wanted.

-----------------------------------------------------

I just want to quickly say I won't be able to update on Thursday because I'm going to a party and I'll have no time to write an update but there will hopefully be one on Friday or Saturday!