Chapter Thirty Three

I did my best to write this. I'm sorry if I ever take a week or two off, I just get busy with school and stuff. It's around the time where I have to get a bunch of stuff ready for highschool (I have to audition because it's a special arts school and get a portfolio for both drawing and photography of 10 things each and that shit takes a lot of time) so I've had a lot of stuff to do. But I'll try my best. I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------

You laid on the couch, extremely bored, that quickly changed when both Matt and Feitan walked into the room. The two glanced at each other, Feitan's stern glare making Matt nervous, but Matt tried to keep a stern look. The both walked toward the couch, each sat on each side of you. You were slightly creeped out. They kept extreme eye contact with each other throughout the whole time.

Matt wrapped his arm around your shoulder, Feitan wrapped his arm around your waist. Eye contact was still being kept between the two.

"Um... what the hell is going on?" You asked, raising an eyebrow and looking at both of them. No answer. Before you knew it, you were lifted up and put on the other side of Feitan, away from Matt. Matt and Feitan were still glaring at each other. As you realized what was going on you broke out into laughter. For the first time in minutes the two broke eye contact to look at you.

"Why are you two being so damn weird?! Feitan I knew you were jealous but I didn't know it was that bad." You said in between laughter. You calmed down and took a deep breath.

"Ok let me get this straight.. I am dating Feitan. Matt is my friend and I am guessing he likes me. Feitan is jealous. Matt is also jealous. Alright... Calm the fuck down! Feitan, I love you to death, I wouldn't leave you for Matt. Matt, I love you to death as well but I'm sorry you're being friend zoned. So both of you stop fighting." You said,
"How about we settle this with a fight." You heard Matt say quietly. You burst into laughter again.
"Ok, Matt, you've never hurt a fly and Feitan is one of the most dangerous people around. So am I. Don't fuck with him." You said, Matt sighed and stood up. Mumbling a "fine" and went into his office. You felt bad for him but you couldn't help how blunt you were. It was just how you were. You know he could take it, so you didn't worry.

-----------------------------------------------------

This is the best I couldn't come up with. I hope it's good enough.