Chapter Six

It was the day after the massacre, and it was also the day after Feitan had confessed to you, and you excepted it.

The night before, as you were going to sleep, you realized something. The rest of the troupe would most likely not approve of your guys' relationship, especially Chrollo. Since, if the two of you were to break up, it would make working together much more difficult and awkward, it would just cause problems.

Later that day you took Feitan aside and told him about what you had thought. He was quiet for a moment and then answered.

"We'll have to keep it a secret then." He said, putting a finger over his scarf where his mouth would be, in a shushing motion. You nodded, slightly sad about having to keep it all a secret.

The two of you left the room and you sat on a rock near Pakunoda. You had gotten fairly close to her and you two liked to talk sometimes. What you forgot was, she liked to play tricks with you, by reading your memories without permission or letting you know.

So when she put her hand on your shoulder, like she has many times before, it didn't faze you. What you didn't know was she was looking through all your memories from last night and today. You saw a small grin spreading across her lips and you looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" You asked,
"Nothing..." She replied as she stood up and walked away, leaving you dumbfounded and confused.

- Later -

It had been about an hour since the strange exchange with Paku had happened. It was around noon and you were laying around, bored out of your mind since you and the troupe wouldn't be doing anything until later.

At one point you were dragged to another room by Pakunoda. Confused and startled you asked "what the hell?".

She grinned and put her hand to your ear and cuffed her hands around it.

"I know what you did last night." She said, Paku had a strange habit of becoming a slight fangirl when it came to you. You had no idea why, but it happened. So when she said this her voice was happy and slightly mischievous.
"Wh-What do you mean?" You said, startled and scared that she'd tell the entire troupe about it.
"Shh, I won't tell, you're both very powerful aspects of the troupe, we wouldn't want to lose you over love." She said with a wink as she left you there, flabbergasted. Before she had entirely left the room you said,
"Thank you, Pakunoda, for keeping it a secret." She turned to you and smiled a close eyed smiled before walking away. You were happy it had been Pakunoda who had found out, and not a loud mouth like Phinks or Nobunaga. You knew, you could trust her with this secret.