Chapter Thirty Six

This has mentions of the lemon in the last chapter so if you skipped over it you may want to skip this one as well or at least most of it. I may add an authors note where it stops talking about it and stuff. Feitan is sort of ooc in this chapter and he sorta had been this whole story but yeah. And yes I changed the cover I hope that's alright.

———————————————————————

As you and Feitan gathered your things and checked out at the hotel the older woman at the desk asked in a sickly sweet tone.

"Did you enjoy your stay?" You nodded. She laughed
"I bet." She replied, you raised an eyebrow a light pink blush dusting your cheeks.
"There were so many noise complaints honey." She said, you blushed even more and Feitan, who stood behind you, did as well, burying his face into his mask.
"W-Well you have a nice day." You stuttered out as you left.

As the two of you continued to walk and were getting a little closer to your destination you began wondering.

"Hey Fei?" You said, leaning forward a bit to look at him, you heard a light "hmm" escape his lips.
"Uh about last night.." You said, feeling a bit awkward bringing it up.
"Did you have... experience with that kind of stuff?" You asked, he shook his head. You were surprised and didn't believe him.
"Really? I don't believe you. You knew too many tricks you've had to have seen it somehow." You said, as the words escaped your lips you came to a realization of a possibility of how he could've known so much.
"Feitaaaaaan... was it porn." You said, a mischievous grin growing on your face. He blushed and buried his head down in his mask, giving you your answer. Your grin widened and you blushed a bit at the thought.
"Do you have any experience at all?" He blushed more, you gasped a little.
"Am I your first sexual partner?" You asked a bit too enthusiastically. He blushed even more and continued to burry his face in his mask.
"Am I your first ever partner?" You asked one final question. Just like all the other times he blushed and buried his face into his mask so much you thought his head was going to be sucked into his body like a turtle. I think that's what he wanted though since he was very embarrassed. You awwed and hugged around his torso, making it more difficult to walk.
"Well for your first time in a relationship and one of your first times doing it you're doing really good." You said, squeezing him tightly. As you did so you realized something. He was carrying a bag which held everything used last night in it. Obviously you werent going to leave it at the hotel but there was a little issue.
"Feitan... you know the rest of the troupe is going to want to see what's inside the bag. And they probably will eventually." You said looking up at him. He shrugged.
"Not like they don't already know. They've probably assumed it's happened." He replied
"Yeah but I don't think they assumed restraints and gags involved." You replied he shrugged again. You sighed.
"Well just don't go around saying 'hey I fucked y/n's brains out last night!'" You said and he nodded.
"Did I really fuck your brains out..?" he said quietly, blushing. As much of a killer and thief he was, he was sort of a pure soul sometimes and seeing those sides of him made you love him even more.
"Yep. Definetly." You said, you giggled as you saw the look of proudness in his eyes.

You turned ahead of you and saw the rest of the group come into view. Chrollo still not there since it would take him quite a while to get back. Not all of the group was there which you later found out was because not all of them where needed or wanted to come.

"Hello hello hello!" You shouted over to them while waving. Shalnark grinned and waved back at you.
"What took you guys so long? You're late." Shizuku said.
"We were still in Yorknew. It took a long time." You said.
"And y/n didn't help by getting tired all the time and wanting to stop." Feitan butted in, you glared at him.
"What's in the bag?" Phinks asked, pointing at the bag in Feitan's hand.
"Nothing." Both you and Feitan replied a little too quickly. Blush covered your cheeks as you glance up at Feitan and he glanced at you. His cheeks lightly tinted pink but it was hidden by his mask. Phinks smirked and leaned forward with his hands in his pockets. Stepping towards the two of you.
"Are ya suuuure." He said.
"Yes." You said bluntly.

Before you even realized Shalnark had circled around and taken the bag out of Feitan's hand. He didn't really seem to care that much. He opened the bag and glanced in with a blank stare and then a grin grew on his face and his cheeks dusted pink.

"Oh. So that's why you were late." He said. You turned red all the way up to your ears and went to yank the bag back but she moved it away and kept looking in the bag.
"What is it?" Phinks asked.
"Nooooooothing." He said in a sing song voice.
"It might just be some sex to-" you slammed a hand over his mouth but the rest had already put the pieces together. Shalnark grinned under your hand.
"Well someone got freaky." Shizuku said, smirking. You hadn't noticed her take the bag from Shalnark and looking inside.
"What are they?" Phinks said again.
"Well someone is really interested in our sex life." You said, looking at him. He grinned goofily.
"Hmmm there's restraints, a blindfold, a gag, some other stuff." She said plainly. You blushed
"Jesus." Phinks said.
"No wonder you were late, you guys got busy." He said.
"W-Well whatever.. it's a completely normal thing." You said, crossing your arms.
"Well... uh... what are we doing here?" You asked. Trying to get the topic off of you and Feitan.
"Chimera ants and the Chimera ant queen are here. Whoever defeats the Queen first is the boss until Chrollo is back." Nobunaga said.
"Well alright. I've got no clue what a Chimera ant is but don't tell me. I'm ready too fight. I was actually really tired but I'm pumped now!" You said
"I get why you'd be tired." Shalnark said with a grin, you blushed and flipped him off.
"Well whatever. Let's go!" You said and you all went into the large building like area made out of spider webs to find and defeat the Chimera ant queen.