Chapter Thirty Two

You pushed open the door to Matt's house, Feitan following close behind with his usual annoyed expression. You walked in, thinking nobody was home besides you and Feitan. But after you closed to door behind you Matt walked out from his office to greet you. You were a bit surprised, you thought he was out getting groceries.

"Matt, I thought you were going out, what happened?" You asked, he shrugged.
"Didn't feel like it, I'll get food later." He said.

From the angle he was at, you were blocking Feitan so Matt couldn't see Feitan. Feitan stepped out from behind you and Matt was taken back.

"W-Who the hell is that?! Why does he look so creepy?" Matt said, you chuckled.
"This is Feitan-"
"I'm her boyfriend." Feitan interrupted quickly in an annoyed tone, glaring Matt down. Matt was a bit scared by Feitan and you could see a sweat drop dropping from his brow.
"Oh well uh, nice to meet you." Matt said with an awkward smile.
"If it's alright Feitan will be staying for a few days. Is that alright with you Matt, we'll both be out of your hair within a week or two." You said, Matt, who was scared to say no o Feitan, nodded before rushing into his office, muttering something about how he had work to do.

You chuckled and sat down on the couch, Feitan siting next to you. You heard Feitan mutter something.

"I don't like that guy.." he mumbled, you heard parts of it and looked at Feitan.
"What did you say?" You asked
"I don't like that guy, I don't trust him." Feitan said, you thought for a minute before bursting into laughter, Feitan, who was very confused asked why you were laughing.
"F-Feitan... you're jealous!" You shouted in between laughter he blushed and denied it but you know Feitan was jealous.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry I wasn't able to update on Saturday. I was super busy and yes I know it's Halloween but this was the only chance I got to write and update so here it is!