6/7/16

Hi... Sorry I am a day late putting this entry up, but I couldn't find Dean's diary until now. I swear this is a good one.

-Sam W.

This was the scariest day of my life.

I was home alone, and I wanted Cheetos. Sammy keeps the Cheetos in the basement in his tv and video game area. I walked down the stairs, and just before I turned on the light... I saw something turn the corner! It was the scariest crap I had ever experienced! In that moment I swear I thought there was a ghost in my house. Im not one to die in a horror movie, so I turned myself around and ran up the stairs... And out of the door.

I spent half an hour on my porch. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered Anna, and how she was crazy religious. She had to know something about ghosts! I called her number and waited for her to answer.

I told her about my situation and she seemed more than happy to help. I really hope she didn't think I was flirting with her... Well anyway, her cousin was at her house so she said she couldn't come over. I begged. It was so weird because I hate her. I told her that her cousin could come along. He was probably a freaky jesus person too anyway.

1o minutes later, a car dropped Anna and her cousin off in front of my house. With a wave, the driver pulled away, revealing a dark haired, blue eyed Castiel. CASTIEL IS ANNA'S COUSIN. WHAT THE HELL.

It was fun from that point on. She brought and iron pole and three slat shakers. She said that they made ghosts want to leave. And in case it was a demon or something, it turns out Cas knows how to recite an exorcism. That is kind of creepy... But hey, better safe than sorry. We didnt find anything in the house. I was really disappointed, but that means that I can go back to not believing in that crap.

Anna called her older brother to come and pick them up about an hour later. She waited on my porch while me and Cas sat on the curb. I took his phone and put my number in it. Smooth, Dean. So smooth. He laughed and put his number in mine too. A few minutes later, they left.

Overall, scariest day of my life, but also one of the greatest.

And I finally have Cas' number.