9/8/16

I haven't been able to write because my life is full of getting a call from Cas when I get home from school to eating snacks with Sammy to Cas coming over and watching marvel movies with me to Cas leaving and I take a shower do my homework as best as I can and then I get a call from Cas right before I go to bed.

We have watched the two Captain America movies so far and Cas says that Steve and Bucky are gay for each other too and he is so right like honestly

And lets face it I barely try on my homework... I just need to start somewhere, and I feel like that place is my happiness. Then I will try school. I don't think I want to even go to college... I probably couldn't make it anyway. Im so useless...

Cas is helping a lot. I can tell he knows that I am messed up but when he comes over it doesn't feel like a therapy session, like Sammy. Its not 'oh dean omg ur so sad come here lets eat food and watch our favorite old cartoons' like Sam tried to do, its more like 'hey dean lets watch some movies and hang out and I can see you arent doing so well so I will check up on you but lets kiss for a few minutes before the popcorn is ready' with Cas, and I like that better. Love you brother, but Cas is super awesome.

Its getting hard to find where I left off before all of this happened, I don't know what to do now. Maybe I should go back and read what I put.

Okay Im back. Before all of those things went down, I was going to ask John what love felt like.

Wait

Am I in love with Cas??

I mean, I guess thats what I wanted to figure out

Well, who can I ask now? Not Bobby, he is to grumpy to be in love. Sam is too young... I bet he hasn't even dated anybody yet. Asking Adam would be weird. I can't ask Cas...

Thats everyone

Except for Anna, but she wouldn't know.

Well, she is a really dramatic and obsessive girl, and all I need is to know what love feels like. I bet she secretly reads a lot of romance novels. Not that my life is a romance novel or anything... Lol

I will call her tomorrow.