08| Goodbyes

HOPE OF THE NORTH

8. Goodbyes

 Goodbyes

❆❆❆

"PLEASE, leave me to sleep," Clarissa begged as she felt fingers brush against the bare skin of her waist, tickling her out of her slumber.

She heard a deep chuckle in her ear as the tickles began to make her squirm. "Stop!" she begged as laughter fell from her lips and the owner of the finger's laughter mixed with hers.

"You need to see your father off," her husband informed her as he placed a light kiss on her neck.

Clarissa's eyes flickered open as she turned her body around to face Robb. She brushed her fingers against his jaw where a light stub was beginning to come through as it lightly scratched her fingertips. She noticed his auburn curls were messy from her fingers running through them last night, but she knew her hair was the same. She placed light pecks on his jaw before making her way down his neck. she felt him slightly moan when her lips reached a certain part of his neck, making her know that she found his sweet spot.

"We must leave this bed someday," Robb informed her, lightly moaning between words as she began to suck his skin, forming a light bruise that mirrored the ones that marked her skin.

"But if we stay, no one will disturb us," she told him, not wanting to leave the world they had created.

Clarissa moved their bodies so that now Robb laid on his back with her straddling his waist. He grabbed her face between his hands and connected their lips. She lightly raked her nails down his firm chest, feeling every muscle tightened as he pulled himself into a seated position with her in his lap.

Clarissa felt his hands run down her back before lightly grabbing her rear, making her hips move forward. They both gasped when she brushed against his hardness, which she continued to brush against as she rocked her hips back and forth. She didn't know what she was doing nor if she was doing it right but by the way Robb was reacting, he was enjoying it as his head was thrown back and loud moans fell from his open mouth.

"Don't stop something you intend not to finish," Robb groaned which made Clarissa giggle lightly.

"Who says I don't intend on finishing it?" she asked him as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Clarissa lifted herself up slightly and moaned when she felt him slip inside her. It wasn't uncomfortable like the first time. Once she had adjusted-this time quite quickly- she began to move her hips back and forth, setting a slow pace. She continued this slow pace until Robb rolled them over so that he was on top with her legs wrapped around his waist. He placed his hands on either side of her head as he began to move.

The room filled with their moans and gasps, making no one disturb them that morning but sadly, they soon had to face reality.

❆❆❆

"When will you come to visit?" Myrcella asked Clarissa as she wrapped her little arms around her sister's waist.

Clarissa smiled down at her younger sister and she ran her fingers through her blonde locks. "Hopefully soon 'Cella," she informed her as the youngest princess tighten her grip on her.

"One day, I hope to be as beautiful as you," Myrcella told Clarissa who knelt down to her height.

"You will be even more beautiful," Clarissa told her making Myrcella's smile brightly through the tears running down her pink cheeks.

Clarissa noticed her father now standing behind Myrcella, making their conversation come to a close. The youngest princess smiled towards her father before running off to her mother, leaving him alone with her sister. "You will tell me if he doesn't treat you the way you deserve," her father informed her with a hard look on his ageing face which made Clarissa smile sadly.

"Father, you've known the Starks longer than I have. You know that Robb will treat me with honour," she explained to him before wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her head into his shoulder.

Clarissa felt her father's arms wrap around her shoulders, pulling her tightly against his body. For some reason, this felt like this was the last time Clarissa was going to see her father so she didn't want to let go of him, but she knew she had to some time. "It feels like it was only yesterday you were sitting on my knee as I told you stories. You sat there with eyes filled with excitement," her father whispered into her ear making her begin to sob.

"I don't want you to leave, Father," Clarissa sobbed to him as he ran a comforting hand through her dark locks and rubbed circle on her back.

"If I had it my way, you would be Queen once I pass," her father informed her making her eyes widened in shock.

It was unheard of that the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms was a woman. Clarissa never wanted to be Queen as having power over everyone in the realm did not appeal to her. She just wished for a happy life, surrounded by family with no worries about appearances and titles.

Finally, Clarissa and her father pulled away from each other and he placed himself upon his horse. As she watched him go, she felt an arm wrap around her waist and pulled her into a warm chest. "You will see your father soon, Clarissa," Robb's voice told her as she curled further into his chest.

"How is Bran?" she asked Robb, wanting to change the topic of their conversation.

Robb's younger brother, Bran was injured after falling from a tower and remained unconscious in his room where Lady Stark sat mourning over her son, never putting the boy out of her sight. His fall was unusual as Robb informed Clarissa that Bran never fell, even on towers higher and more dangerous than the one that he fell off of.

While Bran laid unconscious, Clarissa looked after his direwolf, who she believed Bran still had yet to name, as she didn't want the wolf to be alone and as Lady Stark stayed by Bran's side, Rickon was also under Clarissa's care as he followed her around like a lost pup but she didn't have the heart to ignore him.

"Still not moving but Maester Luwin said the most dangerous time has passed," Robb answered, and she could feel his worry wash over his body.

"Bran is going to be fine," Clarissa informed her husband as she looked up at him.

Robb gave her a light smile and lightly pecked her lips as she played with the necklace he gave her which she noticed her mother was glaring at when they exchanged goodbyes.

Most likely because it represented how Clarissa was now a wolf who wasn't afraid of getting her claws bloody in the game of thrones. 

❆❆❆