11| Wildlings

HOPE OF THE NORTH

11. Wildlings

 Wildlings

❆❆❆

CLARISSA was sound asleep when Robb entered their room, holding a scroll with a broken seal in his hands. Grey Wind, who was laying by her side to keep her warm, perked his head up at the sound of the door opening and when he locked eyes with his master, he jumped off the bed to laid down in front of the dying fire. A smile formed on Robb's face as he sat down beside his sleeping wife who had kicked the furs off her, and her nightgown had risen up in her sleep to showcase her bare legs. He leaned down to kiss her forehead and watched her eyes flutter open.

When Clarissa's vision became clear, she smiled up at Robb and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him on top of her. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she pulled him into a kiss; her fingers tugging on his curls. They smiled through their kiss as he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull their lower bodies closer together.

Robb moved his lips away from Clarissa's to kiss down her neck as he ground his hardness against her. Clarissa threw her head back in bliss as a moan escaped her lips, enjoying the feeling of his beard rubbing against her skin. The couple haven't been intimate since the morning after their wedding due to their new duties as Lord and Lady of Winterfell. Now they had a few moments to themselves and they were making these moments worth it.

Clarissa moved her hands down to untying Robb's tunic and once it was untied, she pulled it off along with his undershirt. She moved her hands over his bare chest, enjoying the feeling of his muscles under her hands.

The couple was so lost in each other that they didn't hear a knock on the door before the door was opened, followed by a yell. "I'm sorry!"

The yell caused Robb to jump off Clarissa and turn to the door to see Ella standing by the door with her hands over her eyes. Clarissa felt her cheeks grow warm as she sat up and pushed her nightgown to cover her legs. Robb sighed in defeat before placing a kiss on his wife's head and grabbing his shirts. Once he was fully clothed again, he turned to his wife's frightened handmaiden. "It's fine, Ella," he informed her as she peeked through her hands before dropping her hand.

Ella dropped into a curtsey before making her way to the tub to prepare a bath for Clarissa. Clarissa reached out to grab Robb's hand as he leaned down to place a kiss on her forehead before leaving her alone with Ella. "I'm sorry, Clarissa," Ella apologised again when she saw her mistress frowning.

Clarissa didn't respond to Ella's apologise as she remained still on the bed. "I heard some good news this morning. The saddle your uncle designed for Bran is finished," she informed the young princess making a large grin to appear on the princess' face.

"Then I shall join him for a ride," Clarissa informed her handmaiden who mimicked her large grin.

❆❆❆