{Part 2}

Word Count: 1035
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You walked down the rest of the path and could see a town before you. You saw monsters talking and laughing and smaller monsters playing games and having fun. You smiled as you watched one with no arms fall down on his face but get back up. You walked into town and smiled when monsters looked at you. They smiled back and continued their conversations. Maybe not all monsters were bad like Flowey. Maybe it was just him. You saw a large house in the distance and you became curious. You ran over and saw two mailboxes, one of which was overflowing with mail.
"Huh, must be popular."
You walked up to the house and knocked on the door. You heard shuffling inside and finally someone opened the door.
"WHY HELLO THERE! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS-!!! A HUMAN!!!"
You were startled by his shouting and how he stared at you. He was another skeleton, but he was taller and had a red scarf around his neck. He had what looked like a white vest over his chest (didn't know what to call it) and what also looked like blue underwear. Papyrus grabbed your hand and pulled you inside forcefully. You stumbled forward and almost fell but caught yourself. He slammed the door shut and turned back to you with an excited look.
"I ACTUALLY CAUGHT A HUMAN!!! WAIT UNTIL UNDYNE HEARS ABOUT THIS!!!"
"What? Undyne? Who's that?"
"WHY, SHE IS THE HEAD OF THE ROYAL GUARD. AND WHEN I TELL HER THAT I CAUGHT A HUMAN SHE WILL BE SO PROUD OF ME AND I WILL ALSO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD!!!"
"You caught me? But I can just leave."
You started to head towards the door but Papyrus blocked your way.
"I WON'T LET YOU ESCAPE!! IT IS MY DUTY TO CAPTURE HUMANS!!"
You now became scared. He didn't look intimidating when you met him but now you were afraid.
"What happens to humans when they get captured?"
Papyrus smiled.
"WHY, THEY DIE AND WE TAKE THEIR SOUL!!"
All the blood drained from your face and you became pale.
"Y-you're gonna kill me?"
Papyrus nodded and smiled like it was a completely normal topic. The door handle turned and Sans walked into the house. He saw you and Papyrus and gave a confused look.
"Papyrus, why is (Y/n) here?"
Papyrus looked at Sans excitedly.
"I CAUGHT A HUMAN SANS!! AND WHO IS (Y/N)?"
"That's her name."
Sans looked at you.
"Why are you here?"
"I knocked on the door and Papyrus was there. He grabbed me and pulled me inside. He told me that he was gonna kill me and take my soul."
You hoped Sans would understand and stop Papyrus. Sans looked at Papyrus.
"Uh...you can't kill her."
Papyrus gave Sans a confused look.
"WHY NOT? SHE IS A HUMAN."
"No she's not."
"WHAT? SANS, DO YOU NOT CLEARLY SEE SHE IS A HUMAN!!"
"Can human's fly?"
"WHAT? NO THEY CAN'T."
Suddenly, a blue haze outlined you and he were lifted into the air. Papyrus' jaw dropped (literally) as he saw you get lifted into the air. You looked at Sans and saw that his left eye was blue and so was his hand. He had powers?!
"BUT, SHE LOOKS SO HUMAN!! HOW?!"
"Guess she's just a special kind of monster. Sorry bro."
Papyrus sighed.
"NO, IT'S FINE. YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SANS."
Papyrus turned to you.
"I AM SORRY HUM-I MEAN, WHAT WAS YOUR NAME AGAIN?"
"My name is (Y/n)."
"WELL, I'M SORRY (Y/N). I DID NOT MEAN TO ACCUSE YOU FOR BEING A HUMAN."
Sans set you down on the floor again and the blue haze disappeared. You gave him a grateful look and he smiled.
"DO YOU HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO (Y/N)?"
"Huh? Oh, umm, well, I'm trying to get back to the surface but..."
"BUT WHAT?"
It was dumb really. You liked monsters. Better than humans anyways. Humans would tease and bully you. Monsters were nicer and much better to hang around with. Maybe, you didn't need to go back up to the surface.
"But...I don't really want to leave."
Papyrus looked happy for some reason.
"YOU CAN LIVE WITH US THEN!! I WILL GET ANOTHER PERSON TO TRY MY SPAGHETTI!!"
"Spaghetti?"
Sans laughed.
"That's the only thing he can cook."
"SHUT UP SANS!! I CAN COOK OTHER THINGS TOO!! I'M JUST BETTER AT MAKING SPAGHETTI!!"
Sans laughed.
"Whatever bro."
"I'LL GO MAKE SOME RIGHT NOW!!"
Papyrus ran off to another room which you assumed was the kitchen. You looked at Sans and smiled.
"Thanks for helping me out there."
"No problem. And Papyrus is right, you can live here if you want to."
"It wouldn't be too much of a trouble?"
"Nah, you seem nice."
You smiled at Sans.
"Thanks."
Sans seemed to blush a little. Though, it was blue instead of red. Cute. Wait, cute? You seriously can't be having feelings for Sans.
"Well, umm, do I sleep on the couch?
"Nah, we've got an extra room upstairs, follow me."
You followed Sans upstairs and he led you to a room that was in the middle of two other rooms. He opened the door and inside was a simple bed and a desk with a chair and a dresser. Nothing else. You walked inside and sat on the bed. You were surprised at how comfortable it felt, considering that it didn't look that way. Sans watched you as you explored the room and laughed when you tried to open the desk drawer but failed.
"Well, I'll leave you to get settled. Papyrus will probably be done with the spaghetti in about 10 minutes. I'll see you then."
Sans walked out of the room and closed the door. You looked around your new room and smiled. Monsters were DEFINITELY a lot nicer than humans. I think I'm gonna like it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that was part two! I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry that it was shorter than the first part but I promise that the rest will be at least over a thousand words. I really like writing these and I hope you like reading them. Bye!