{Part 16}

Word Count: 1660
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sans POV:
He woke up to feel something against him. He sleepily looked over and blushed when he saw (Y/n) sleeping, with his arm around her. Her (H/c) hair shined from the Christmas tree lights. He looked over and gasped when he saw dozens of presents underneath the tree. Should he wake everyone up or let them sleep? He looked back down at (Y/n) and smiled when she snuggled closer to him. He lied back down next to her and fell back asleep.

Your POV:
You sleepily woke up to talking. You looked up and saw Mettaton and Toriel talking by the couch. You pretended to be asleep when Mettaton looked over at you. You could hear their conversation and listened to what they were saying.
"Oh Tori darling! They're absolutely adorable together! Just look at the them curled up together by the Christmas tree!"
Shocked, you realized who he was talking about. You hadn't noticed before, but you were snuggled up to Sans with his arm around you. You felt your face get hot. How had you not noticed? You pushed aside the thought and continued to listen.
"I have to agree, they do look adorable, but I don't think you should do that Mettaton. I'm not sure they'll appreciate-"
"Of course they will! In fact, they'll probably thank me!"
What was Mettaton planning? Was it bad?
"Well, I can't really stop you. Just, don't go over the top please."
"Oh please, it has to AT LEAST be over the top or it's not acceptable!"
Toriel sighed. You decided this was the time to pretend you had just woken up. You opened your eyes slowly and sat up. You yawned for added effect and looked at Toriel and Mettaton.
"Oh g'morning."
Mettaton smiled.
"Good morning darling! Merry Christmas!"
You had almost forgotten that yesterday was Christmas Eve. You looked at the tree and gasped when you saw dozens of presents.
"I didn't know you got so many presents in the Underground! There's tons!"
Sans sleepily sat up.
"There's, Mettatons."
You snorted. Mettaton glared at Sans.
"Oh my god Sans!"
He laughed and looked over at the Christmas tree.
"Wow. Sansta went all out this year did he?"
You covered your mouth to muffle your laughter.
"Your puns are terrible!"
Sans smiled.
"I know. That's why I use them. Monsters find them punny."
You laughed louder which made Undyne, Alphys, and Papyrus wake up. Alphys went red as a tomato when she saw Undyne and Papyrus looked sleepily around confused. They all noticed the presents and gasped. Undyne grinned.
"Score!"
She ran over to the tree and lifted a present. She read the tag and smiled.
"This ones Papyrus'!"
He gasped and smiled. Undyne handed him the present and he tore it open. Everyone watched as he gasped and pulled out a wooden spoon. You stared, confused.
"A...spoon?"
"NOT JUST ANY SPOON! THIS IS THE WHISKER! IT CAN TURN INTO A WOODEN SPOON, A WHISK, AND A LARGE METAL FORK!!"
Papyrus pushed a bottom on the side of the spoon and it turned into a whisk. You stared at it.
"Oh wow."
"Next present!"
Undyne grabbed another one and read the tag.
"This ones mine!"
She tore it open and grinned.
"Yes!!"
She held up a book.
"A book? I didn't know you liked to read."
Undyne gasped and stared at you.
"This is NOT A BOOK! This is manga!"
"Manga? What's-"
"You don't need to know."
Sans quickly said. Papyrus grabbed a present and read the tag.
"This one is for Toriel!"
She smiled.
"For me?"
Papyrus handed the present to her and she opened it up. She smiled and held up a book.
"'201 Ways to use Snails in Cooking'! Perfect!"
Sans picked up a present and smiled. He handed it to you. You smiled and opened it. You gasped and held up a light blue scarf. You wrapped around your neck and was shocked to find how soft and warm it was.
"I love it!"
You saw Sans and Papyrus smile when you said that. Had they made it? You smiled at the thought. You hoped so.
"Alright, next present is for Alphys!"
"M-Me?"
Undyne handed her the present and the opened it up. She gasped and smiled, pulling out a rolled up poster. She opened it up and smiled.
"Kissy Cutie Mew Mew!! Oh boy!!"
Papyrus grabbed two presents and handed one to Mettaton and one to Sans. Mettaton opened his and smiled.
"A mirror! And look at that gorgeous face in it!"
"The wall?"
Mettaton glared at Sans. You giggled and watched as Sans opened his present. You stared at the object inside and smiled. He pulled out a blanket that was decorated with bones and hotdogs. He wrapped it around him and smiled.
"Sansta really knew what I wanted, didn't he?"
You giggled as Undyne started handing out presents again.
~Time Skip~
Wrapping paper was strewn across the floor and empty boxes were littered with it. You helped Toriel and Papyrus clean up after you had put all your presents you had gotten in your room. Once the room was cleaned, you went back up to your room to start organizing your gifts. You were putting away a book when you heard a knock at the door.
"(Y/n)?"
It was Sans.
"Yeah?"
"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play."
You laughed and Sans opened the door. He smiled.
"No seriously. You wanna build one? Everyone else is heading outside."
You smiled.
"Sure, just lemme grab something."
You wrapped your new light blue scarf around your neck and grabbed your gloves and jacket. You walked outside with Sans and saw Undyne and Alphys building what looked like cute versions of themselves in the snow. Papyrus seemed to be building one of himself except with muscles. Toriel was build a snow snail and Mettaton was building one of himself....except....
"Mettaton, where did you get that ice?"
Mettaton turned to you and smiled.
"That doesn't matter, but doesn't it look magnificent!"
You gave him a thumbs up then walked over and crouched down, gathering up a bunch of snow. Sans crouched down next to you and started doing the same. You both rolled up a huge ball of snow, bigger than you and Sans. You both rolled up another huge ball of snow, this one smaller, and then another, even smaller. You stared at the huge ball of snow and then at the other two balls.
"How are we gonna get them up there?"
Sans' eye glowed blue.
"Like this."
He lifted his hand and the two balls floated up. He stacked the medium sized one on the big one and then the smaller one on the medium one. You watched in amazement and then looked at Sans.
"That was awesome! Let's go get some things for the face and body."
You grabbed some branches and heaved them over to the snowman. You ran inside and found a carrot and two dark red apples. You ran back outside and looked back up at the snowman. You looked over at Sans with a hopeful smile.
"Could you...?"
Sans laughed.
"Sure."
The blue haze surrounded you and you floated up to the top of the snowman. You stuck the carrot in the middle of the smaller ball of snow and the two apples in the place where the eyes should be. The branches floated up to you and you grabbed a bent one and stuck it into the smaller ball of snow for the mouth. You grabbed two huge branches and stuck them into the sides of the snowman for the arms. He floated back down and the blue haze disappeared. You and Sans looked up at the snowman and smiled.
"It looks great!"
"Yup, and it's huge."
You looked behind you and saw everyone else's snowmen. You giggled when you saw Papyrus' and Mettaton's. They had made snow versions of themselves, but instead Papyrus had muscles and Mettaton had a bunch of fancy garments. Toriel's snow snail was finished and looked adorable. Alphys and Undyne's snowmen looked really cute and smol.
"They're adorable!"
Undyne and Alphys smiled.
"Thanks!"
You turned away and looked back at you and Sans' snowman. You stumbled forward suddenly as you felt something hit your back. You turned around to see Undyne making another snowball. She threw it at you but you jumped out of the way and his behind your snowman. You made a snowball and held onto it as you heard footsteps crunching through the snow towards you.
"Come out (Y/n)!"
You looked around the snowman and saw Undyne. She grinned when she saw you and ran at you. You yelped and started running.
"Sans help!!"
You heard a gasp and then a loud THUNK! You turned around and stared at a huge ball of snow on the ground where Undyne should've been. Undyne poked out through the top of the mound of snow and glared at Sans.
"Oh you're gonna get it Sans!!"
Sans laughed nervously.
"Heh."
Undyne jumped out of the snow mound and grabbed a huge chunk of it. She started running towards Sans.
"Shi-"
You grabbed his arm and started running.
"Get back here you cowards!"
You ran towards Papyrus and hid behind him.
"Papyrus help us!"
Undyne threw the huge mound of snow at you, Sans, and Papyrus. You tried to run but the snow mound was faster. It landed on all three of you, burying you in the snow. You started digging towards the surface and popped out covered in snow and shivering. Sans and Papyrus popped out next to you. You saw Undyne smirking and smiled evilly at her.
"Oh it is SO on!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was fun writing that! Now I wish it was snowing. I'm not gonna make this long because I actually have somewhere to be, bye!