{Part 9}

Word Count: 1553
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up to the smell of smoke. You bolted up in bed and one word crossed your mind.
"Fire!"
You jumped out of bed and threw open your door. You ran downstairs and to the kitchen where the smell was coming from. You saw Papyrus holding a pan of burnt eggs under cold water. He noticed you were there and smiled.
"GOOD MORNING (Y/N), WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SEEN A GHOST? DID NAPSTABLOOK STOP BY?"
You let out a sigh of relief and shook your head.
"No, I smelt smoke and thought there was a fire."
"OH, SORRY ABOUT THAT. THE EGGS WERE ON THE BURNER FOR TOO LONG, BUT I'M GOING TO MAKE MORE EGGS SOON FOR BREAKFAST!! DON'T WORRY!!"
You walked out of the kitchen to see Sans sitting on the couch watching TV. He hadn't been there when you ran down a few seconds ago. How fast had he moved?
"Hi Sans."
He looked at you and smiled.
"Hey kiddo, you look terrible."
You rubbed your eyes.
"Thanks."
Sans laughed and scooted over so you could have room on the couch.
"So is it an amusement park? Or is it something else."
Sans smiled.
"It's an amusement park."
You gasped and smiled.
"Yay! So can we go? After breakfast?"
Sans laughed.
"Yeah, I'm sure Papyrus wants to go too."
Papyrus poked his head out of the kitchen.
"GO WHERE?"
You smiled at him.
"To the amusement park!"
Papyrus gasped and smiled.
"SO IT IS AN AMUSEMENT PARK!! SANS CAN WE GO??"
Sans laughed.
"Yes Papyrus."
"YAY!! I'M GONNA HURRY WITH BREAKFAST SO WE CAN GET THERE QUICKLY!!"
He disappeared back into the kitchen and you giggled.
"I should probably get changed. Be right back."
You walked back upstairs to your room and opened the dresser. You chose out jeans and a (F/c) t-shirt with running shoes. You grabbed your dry jacket and slipped it on then ran back downstairs. Papyrus set down three plates of eggs on the table and you and Sans sat down. Papyrus sat after he brought in three glasses of orange juice and you all started to eat. You and Papyrus finished quickly and waited impatiently for Sans to finish. Sans noticed you both waiting on him so he started eating even slower.
"SANS!!"
Sans laughed.
"Don't rush me, I'm savoring the flavor."
"Sans please!"
He laughed and finished eating. Papyrus bolted up then grabbed you and Sans and ran out the door.
"Woah! Papyrus you don't have to carry us!"
"Heh, I'm fine with it."
"I'M THE FASTEST RUNNER!! WE'LL GET THERE FASTER IF I'M THE ONLY ONE RUNNING!!"
He stopped in front of a fence and set you and Sans down. You looked through the fence and stared at the roller coasters and stalls of games. The park had already started and monsters were happily walking around and playing inside. You walked towards the entrance with Papyrus and Sans behind you and walked in. Sans paid for tickets while you and Papyrus ran inside like kids in a candy shop.
"OH LOOK AT THAT RIDE!! WE HAVE TO DO THAT ONE!!"
Papyrus pointed to a swing ride with delight. Sans shrugged.
"We can do that one first if you like, here, the ride costs two tickets."
He gave Papyrus two tickets then turned to you.
"You wanna ride?"
"Yeah, are you?"
"Nah, rides like that make me sick."
You took the two tickets then you and Papyrus raced towards the ride. You gave your tickets to the man operating the ride and you climbed into your seats. You sat next to Papyrus and he pulled down the metal bar that would hold you both in. You and Papyrus waited a few minutes while the operator filled up the rest of the ride and then it started. The swings began to move slowly then sped up so that they were practically sideways. You and Papyrus had your arms up and were yelling in delight. It felt like you were flying except for the fact that you felt you were gonna be sick. Once the ride ended, you and Papyrus stumbled out of your seats and wobbled over to the exit. Sans laughed when you both tried to stay balanced and not fall over.
"LET'S...UGH...NOT DO THAT AGAIN..."
"Ugh...agreed..."
"Alright you two, what next?"
"HOW ABOUT YOU CHOOSE SANS."
"Me? Well..."
He looked around the park then spotted something. He pointed towards a balloon pop stall and grinned.
"There."
Everyone walked over to the stall and Sans gave the vender one ticket to play. The vender gave him three darts and moved out of the way. Sans aimed the first dart and hit a balloon. You and Papyrus watched in awe as he hit three balloons with one dart and then two with the other.
"That was amazing!"
"WOW BROTHER!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SO GOOD AT THIS GAME!!"
Sans smiled.
"Thanks."
"Choose your prize!"
The vender pointed towards the prize area where stuffed animals and other toys were. Sans chose a stuffed bear and took it from the vender. Everyone started to walk off before Sans tapped your shoulder and blushed.
"Uh...here."
He handed you the bear and you took it, blushing. You smiled at Sans who was blushing hard.
"Thank you, but now I feel bad. I need to win something for you!"
"AND ME!!"
You and Sans laughed at Papyrus who was staring at the bear jealousy.
"Here, you can hold on to my bear while we're here."
You handed Papyrus your bear and he took it smiling.
"DON'T WORRY!! I'LL TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT!!"
"Good, because I don't want it to get dirty."
You smiled and then you, Papyrus, and Sans walked off to find more things to do.
~Time Skip~
It was getting late and you, Sans, and Papyrus were exhausted at being at the amusement park all day. You looked up at the ferris wheel and smiled.
"Hey guys?"
"Yeah?"
"Could we go on the ferris wheel? We haven't gone on that yet."
"OH YES!! LET'S GO THERE!!"
"Sure, why not."
You all headed towards the ferris wheel and Sans handed the operator nine tickets. There was only enough room on each cart (idk what they're called) for two people. You and Sans climbed into one while Papyrus got into another one. The ride started up and you leaned over the cart to look down at the park. From the height, everything looked amazing and tiny. You looked farther out and could see some houses in neighborhoods. You sat back inside the cart to see Sans smiling and looking at you with a dreamy look on his face. You blush and wave your hand in front of his face.
"Earth to Sans are you there?"
"Hmm...wha-? Oh, heh, sorry about that."
Sans blushed and looked down. You smirked.
"What were ya looking at, huh?"
Sans blushed harder and sheepishly smiled.
"Heh...sorry..."
You smiled.
"I don't mind."
Sans looked up and smiled, still blushing. He looked at you and then without warning, leaned forward and kissed you. You stopped breathing and sat petrified when Sans pulled away. He was blushing a lot now with a small smile on his face. You could feel your face get really hot and couldn't help but smile. He kissed you! Sans kissed you! You didn't realize until now that you've been waiting and hoping for it to happen. You felt happy and a bit dopey but who cares? Sans kissed you!
"I-I'm sorry...I should've-"
He was cut off by you hugging him. You buried your face in his jacket and smiled. He tensed up for a second then relaxed and hugged you back. You felt the ride lurch to a stop and realized the ride had ended. You and Sans broke apart the hug and blushed. You both stepped out of the ride with Papyrus stepping out of the cart behind you. Papyrus saw you and Sans blushing and looked at you two confused.
"WHY ARE YOU TWO BLUSHING??"
"We're...uh...we're not. It's cold."
Sans pretended to shiver to add effect but Papyrus didn't look convinced.
"WELL, IT DOESN'T MATTER. WE NEED TO GET HOME, I'M EXHAUSTED!!"
Everyone walked out of the amusement park and started to head home. You and Sans walked behind Papyrus and Sans reached over for your hand. You held his hand while you walked home and you smiled.
~Time Skip~
You walked into your room and over to your bed. You climbed into bed without bothering to change and wrapped the blankets closer around you. The bear Sans had given you was snuggled up against you as you held it tightly. You blushed and smiled to yourself when you replayed the scene in your head of Sans kissing you. You finally closed your eyes after an exhausting day and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Sans kissed you! Also, the song at the top doesn't really go with the part but I really like it, it's called 'Faster Car' in case you were wondering. (Also, this is the last part I'll be uploading for now because I'll be at camp all this week and I won't have my phone with me, sorry guys!)