{Part 7}

Word Count: 1070
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone sits down at the table with Papyrus and starts to eat. Undyne and Alphys stare at the spaghetti in shock then at Papyrus.
"P-Papyrus! This t-tastes amazing!"
"Yeah! Did my cooking lessons pay off?"
"ACTUALLY, (Y/N) HELPED ME MAKE IT TONIGHT!!"
Undyne turned to you and smiled.
"Did you stir hard? That's how I make mine."
"Uh, I think I did."
"Great! You should come over to my house sometime so I can REALLY teach you how to make the best spaghetti."
"THE BEST?! UNDYNE, WE ALL KNOW THAT MINE IS BETTER!!"
"No it isn't, I have a secret ingredient."
"W-WELL...SO DO I!!"
Undyne and Papyrus started arguing over spaghetti while they tried to get Alphys to pick a side. Sans chuckled and stood up then motioned you to follow him. You both left the house and started walking through Snowdin that was now starting to get dark. Sans led you to the figure on the boat and told them to go to Waterfall.
"I've never been there before, what's it like?"
Sans smiled.
"You'll see."
The boat stopped and you and Sans climbed out. You looked around and gasped when you saw a bunch of glowing blue flowers and waterfalls. Although you kinda expected the waterfalls. You ran over to a glowing blue flower and crouched down to look at it. Sans laughed and walked over and crouched down next to you.
"These are called Echo Flowers."
"Echo Flowers?"
"Yeah, say something to it."
You laughed.
"Say something to it? Is it gonna talk back?"
Sans laughed.
"Just do it."
You looked at the Echo Flower and whispered something to it. After you finished what you said, it echoed your voice perfectly.
"I look crazy talking to a flower."
Sans laughed as you stared in shock at it.
"You...you weren't kidding."
"Nope. Lemme try."
Sans bent down towards the flower and spoke something to it. You noticed that he was slightly blushing when he spoke to the flower and looked away when he finished. The flower echoed out what he said and you listened.
"You look beautiful tonight (Y/n)."
You blushed and smiled then looked at Sans. He was turned away from you and had his hood over his head/skull. You hugged him from behind which surprised him. He blushed harder and saw you smiling. He smiled and turned to face you, still blushing.
"Heh, I uh...I mean, you do, look, uh, heh..."
He trailed off which made you giggle and him blush even harder. Without thinking, you leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He stopped moving completely, blush now covering his entire face. You laughed and saw him cover his face with his hands.
"Heh..."
He looked up smirking.
"You should see your face."
You suddenly noticed how hot your face felt and you sheepishly smiled. Sans stood up and held out a hand for you to take. You took it and he helped you up and smiled.
"I didn't just bring you here to show you the Echo Flowers."
He led you towards the sound of rushing water and you soon saw a huge waterfall crashing down into a stream. Sans kept walking towards the waterfall and didn't seem to stop anytime soon.
"Sans?"
He turned around to see you staring at him confused.
"Aren't we gonna stop?"
"If we do you won't see what I was gonna show you."
He turned around and continued walking towards the waterfall and you finally ran to catch up. He stopped right in front of the waterfall with you standing beside him. You were so close that you could feel the spray from the water crashing and had droplets of water on your clothes and face. Sans looked over at you and smiled. Then he walked into the waterfall.
"Sans!"
You stared at where he had been and you heard laughing over the crash of the water.
"Just walk through!"
You looked at the waterfall then closed your eyes tight and walked into the waterfall. The weight of the water hit your shoulders and made you stumble forward into open air. Surprised, you opened your eyes to find you and Sans in a small cavern with the waterfall crashing behind you. Sans laughed and you realized you were soaking wet. You looked at Sans and gasped when you saw he was perfectly dry.
"How...?"
Sans took off his dry jacket and removed your wet one. He gave you his jacket and you took it gratefully and put it on.
"Thanks, where are we?"
"We're in a secret place I found a few weeks ago when I stumbled into the waterfall."
You noticed a few echo flowers that help light up the cavern.
"Are you the only one who knows about this place?"
"You and me are the only ones."
You smiled and leaned back against the wall and slid to the ground. Sans sat next to you as you watched the glowing waterfall.
"What would you like to do tomorrow?"
You thought for a second then smiled.
"Well, I think I'm gonna be making spaghetti with Undyne tomorrow but what I'd like to do is explore some more. I wanna see the castle and-"
"The castle?"
"Uh...yeah?"
"We can't go there."
"Why not?"
"Asgore...doesn't really...socialize much."
"Oh."
"Sorry, we can do something else if you'd like though."
"Like what?"
"Well, I saw a few posters that were saying Mettaton had a show tomorrow."
"A show? Mettaton's a celebrity?"
Sans laughed.
"You could say that."
"What kind of shows does he do?"
"Lots, but tomorrow he's doing a cooking show."
"A cooking show?"
You laughed as you tried to imagine Mettaton baking a cake.
"That'll be fun. Sure, I'll go."
Sans smiled.
"Good, then afterwards we can get nice creams."
You smiled and leaned your head against Sans' shoulder and felt him tense up but then relax. You wrapped the jacket closer around you and yawned. Sans draped an arm around your shoulders and smiled. You closed your eyes and smiled when you felt Sans lay his head on you. You yawned one more time before falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Whatcha think of this part? I think it's cute :3, anyways, just a heads up. Next week I won't be able to write for the entire week because I'll be at camp, sorry!