{Part 5}

Word Count: 1260
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up on the couch alone and with Sans' jacket around you. Confused, you looked at the jacket and heard noise coming from the kitchen. Papyrus walked out of the kitchen carrying three plates of eggs and set them on the table. He noticed that you had woken up and smiled.
"HELLO THERE (Y/N), DID YOU SLEEP GOOD?"
You rubbed your eyes and nodded.
"ALSO, THANK YOU FOR TAKING SANS HOME FROM GRILLBY'S, I'M SORRY THAT HE GOT DRUNK."
"Nah, it's fine. It wasn't that hard to get home."
"GOOD! NOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOME EGGS?"
You stood up and walked over to the table still wearing Sans' jacket.
"Yes please."
You and Papyrus sat down to eat and you noticed that Sans wasn't there.
"Where's Sans?"
"OH, HE'S UPSTAIRS IN HIS ROOM, HE'LL COME DOWN SOON."
You nodded and continued eating. You and Papyrus heard a big crash upstairs that made you both jump. Papyrus stood up and ran upstairs with you behind him. Sans walked out of his room and sheepishly smiled at you and Papyrus.
"Sorry 'bout that. I accidentally knocked something down."
"SANS!! YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!"
You looked at Papyrus confused.
"But you don't have a-"
"WHAT GOT KNOCKED DOWN?"
Sans held up a trombone case.
"I shouldn't have put it on the top shelf."
Papyrus sighed and Sans set down the trombone case somewhere inside his room. He walked back out and everyone went downstairs to eat. You realized that you still had Sans' jacket and took it off.
"Here. Sorry, I forgot I still had it on."
You held out the jacket to Sans. He pushed it away and slightly blushed.
"Keep it. I've got other jackets."
Papyrus then gasped and you and Sans looked at him.
"I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO BEFORE WE GO SEE UNDYNE AND ALPHYS!!"
"Uh, what?"
"WE CAN GO GET (Y/N) NEW CLOTHES!!"
You looked down at your clothes and noticed that they were dirty from the fall and ripped.
"Do they sell clothes for huma- I mean...monsters my size and shape?"
"IF THEY DON'T, I KNOW HOW TO SEW!!"
Sans nodded.
"It's true. He made me that jacket."
He pointed at his jacket that you were still holding.
"Well, if I'm gonna get new clothes, then I can get a new jacket so I won't have to take yours."
You handed Sans his jacket again and he hesitated before he took it. He laughed and slipped it on then looked at you.
"It's hard to give someone something if they give it back."
You blushed and stuttered over your words.
"S-sorry, but, I mean, it's yours, and, I don't wanna, and Papyrus made it for you, so-"
Sans and Papyrus laughed at your stuttering and you blushed harder.
"ANYWAYS, LET'S FINISH BREAKFAST AND THEN GO FIND (Y/N) SOME NEW CLOTHES!!"
~Time Skip~
You, Papyrus, and Sans walked back inside their house with bags full of clothes. Turns out, they did have clothes for your size and shape. Everyone carried the bags up to your room and set them down on the floor.
"WE'LL LEAVE YOU TO GET READY, COME DOWN AFTER YOUR FINISHED SO WE CAN LEAVE FOR HOTLAND!!"
Papyrus and Sans left your room and closed the door behind them. You started searching through the bags for something that you wouldn't get too hot in since Hotland sounded like it was named. Hot. You found a (F/c) tank top with jean shorts and running shoes. You quickly changed into them and pulled your hair into a ponytail. You opened the door and rushed downstairs to see Sans and Papyrus sitting on the couch waiting. When Sans saw you he blushed and stared.
"Uh, wow. Y-you look..."
"GREAT!! NOW COME ON!! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE!!"
Papyrus rushed out the door leaving you and Sans behind. Sans was still blushing making you blush too.
"Are we supposed to run after him?"
"Nah, he waits by the boat anyways. He wouldn't leave us behind."
You and Sans walked outside and started walking towards a path that led to a river. While you were walking, Sans started a conversation.
"So, there's Hotland, Snowdin, Waterfall, and the castle where Asgore lives."
"Who IS Asgore?"
"He's our king."
"Is he nice?"
"Well, to monsters. Not so much to humans."
"Oh."
An awkward silence passed as you walked towards Papyrus who was waiting impatiently by a boat that had a figure in a cloak on it.
"FINALLY!! YOU TWO TOOK FOREVER!!"
Sans shrugged.
"Sorry bro. We're not that athlete like you."
Everyone climbed onto the boat and the figure started to sing as the boat moved.
"Tra-la-la-la-la."
You listened as the figure sang while Papyrus and Sans talked in the background. The boat reached Hotland and everyone climbed out. You thanked the figure and he waved.
"Don't worry, I'll stay here so you can go back if you want."
"Oh, thanks."
The figure smiled.
"Anytime."
You, Papyrus, and Sans walked into Hotland and started walking towards a huge building with the word "LAB" on the front. Papyrus knocked on the door and it beeped then opened revealing what looked like a female yellow dinosaur with a lab coat. She had glasses and was short with a nervous attitude.
"Oh, h-hey guys!"
"HELLO ALPHYS!! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!"
Alphys smiled.
"You t-too Papyrus. Oh, and hello Sans and...?"
Alphys looked at you and gasped.
"A h-human!"
Papyrus shook his head and looked at Alphys.
"(Y/N) IS NOT A HUMAN. SHE IS A HUMAN-LOOKING-MONSTER!!"
"B-but Papyrus, she clearly a-"
The blue haze filled your vision again as you got lifted into the air. You looked over at Sans who was hiding his blue eye under his hood. Alphys gasped and stared at you.
"M-maybe I was mistaken. I'm s-sorry."
Sans set you down and the blue haze disappeared. You looked at Alphys and saw a mix of emotions on her face. You hoped that she had bought it and really did believe you were a monster. A crash sounded inside the lab and Alphys quickly turned around. A new voice spoke out and it sounded raspy and loud.
"Oops. Sorry Alphys."
Alphys gasped and ran into the lab.
"Undyne!"
Papyrus and Sans rushed in with you behind them. You could see a vial of green liquid broken on the ground and smoking. Alphys ran over and stared at the vial. She then looked up at a creature and you gasped. The creature looked like a fish woman with gills on the side of her head and and fins on her arms. She had a red ponytail with red side bangs and yellow eyes. She also had on a black tank top and blue jeans with red boots and a glowing blue spear in her hands. When she pushed the bangs out of her face you noticed she had an eye patch on her left eye.
"I'm really sorry Alphys, you know I'm clumsy."
"No no it's fine, but are you hurt?"
"I'm fine, what was that?"
"It was acid."
"Oh."
Undyne noticed you, Papyrus, and Sans in the room and stared at you. She raised her spear and glared at you.
"A human!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muhahaha! A cliffhanger! These are really fun to write and I'm happy to see that you like reading them! I'm gonna stop my rambling and start writing the next part, bye!