{Part 14}

Word Count: 1577
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ULTIMATE TIME SKIP TO CHRISTMAS EVE DAY WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHH~
You woke up in your room to see it snowing outside. You smiled and closed your eyes, trying to go back to sleep. Then you remembered...
"It's Christmas Eve!!"
You bolted out of bed and quickly got dressed. You rushed downstairs wearing a (F/c) hoodie, jeans, running shoes, and your hair tied up into a ponytail. You saw Sans asleep on the couch and Papyrus carrying a gingerbread house out of the kitchen. He saw you and smiled.
"GOOD MORNING (Y/N)!! DID YOU SLEEP WELL?"
You nodded and walked over to the table and looked at the gingerbread house. You, Sans, and Papyrus had stayed up late baking and decorating the gingerbread house. The day before, you had also helped get a tree inside the house and had decorated it with the skelebros. It now stood in the corner of the room brightly decorated. Tinsel was strung around the room and so was a bunch of other decorative stuff. Inside, the house looked very festive, but they hadn't even started decorating outside. That's what they were going to do today, and then everyone would come over later tonight to celebrate. They would stay the night and wake up on Christmas morning and have fun opening presents and such. You smiled at the thought and heard Sans wake up behind you.
"How long was I asleep?"
"TWO HOURS, NOW GET UP SO WE CAN DECORATE OUTSIDE!!"
Sans nodded sleepily and stood up. He walked over to the table and looked at the gingerbread house.
"It looks so professional."
You smiled proudly.
"I've had practice."
Papyrus rushed to a closet and opened it up. Inside was a bunch of colorful lights strung on a string. It had taken awhile to figure out how to make the lights but they eventually figured it out and had made tons. You ran over and helped Papyrus heave all the lights out if the closet. Sans walked over to help and you all lugged the lights outside into the snow. Papyrus grabbed a ladder that was leaning against the side of the house and propped it up against it. He climbed up and you and Sans helped him get the lights up on the roof. You and Sans climbed up the ladder after the lights and you all started working on the house. You climbed up to the higher part of the roof and started hanging the lights. While you were hanging them, the string got caught on something. You looked over and saw that it was caught on a fallen branch that was laying on the lower part of the roof. You tugged at the lights but felt it get caught on something else. You looked over and saw that another strand had been caught on a part of the roof. You sighed and crawled over to it but felt something on your foot. You looked down and saw a string of lights wrapped around your ankle. You sat down and started to get the string of lights off when you heard a snapping sound above your head. You looked up and saw a huge branch falling down above you. You yelled out and dove out of the way landing on the edge of the roof. You rolled a bit and got tangled up in lights before falling off the roof. You screamed but didn't fall very far. You hung, tangled up in lights, upside down, and facing Sans. He had been helping Papyrus string lights on the lower part of the roof and was now smirking at you.
"Wow. Looks like you just fell for me."
You blushed and glares at Sans.
"Can you help me down?"
He walked in a circle around you, still smirking.
"I dunno. I kinda prefer you like this."
"Sans!!"
"Ok ok. I'll get you down."
His left eye glowed and the blue haze filled your vision. While you floated in the air, the lights were untangled and put in a neat pile on top of the higher part of the roof where you were working. He set you down next to him and the blue haze disappeared.
"Thanks."
"No problem kid."
You climbed back up on the higher part of the roof and continued stringing lights.
~Time Skip~
You, Sans, and Papyrus stared at the house, now colorfully strung with lights. It had gotten darker which made the lights seem more brighter. You looked at your watch and gasped when it read that it was almost seven.
"Guys, we should get ready. They come over at eight."
"I HAVE AN AMAZING OUTFIT THAT I BOUGHT FOR JUST THIS OCCASION!!"
You giggled.
"Me too."
You looked over at Sans.
"You got an outfit? Oh I can't wait to see!"
"DIDN'T YOU GET ONE TOO (Y/N)?"
"Yep. Looks like we're all gonna look fancy tonight."
You all walked inside and you rushed to your room to get ready. You quickly showered then grabbed your clothes to change. You changed into a (F/c) turtleneck with skinny jeans. You put a pair of boots on and re-did your ponytail. You looked at yourself in the mirror and tucked a strand of (H/c) hair behind your ear. You opened the door and walked downstairs to see Sans and Papyrus in their new outfits. You stopped and stared.
"Wow, you guys look amazing!"
Papyrus was wearing a white dress shirt with a tie and black suspenders. He had on fancy black dress pants with black dress shoes. Sans was wearing a jacket similar to his blue one except this one was red. He had on a grey turtleneck underneath and was wearing his normal shorts with a white line down each pant leg. He was also wearing green slippers to complete the look. Papyrus smiled.
"WHY THANK YOU!! YOU LOOK AMAZING AS WELL!!"
You saw Sans slightly blush.
"Yeah, you look great."
You heard a knock on the door and rushed over to open it. When you opened it, you saw Toriel, who was wearing a purple turtleneck and a black skirt that reached her ankles where she was wearing black slip-on shoes. She was holding a pie and smiled when she saw you.
"Hello (Y/n)! Am I late?"
You smiled.
"No, you're actually early."
She blushed.
"Oh I'm sorry. I guess I misread the time."
"Nah it's ok. Come on in!"
Toriel smiled and walked inside. You took the pie from her and set it down next to the gingerbread house. Sans stared at Toriel and smiled.
"Nice to finally meet you Toriel."
Toriel smiled at Sans.
"Nice to meet you too Sans."
You heard another knock and rushed over and opened the door where you found Undyne, Alphys, and Mettaton standing there. Undyne was wearing a turquoise sweater and dress pants with boots. Alphys was wearing a black pika-dotted dress with black heels. Mettaton was wearing a hot pink over-sized sweater with tight black leggings and high heeled black boots. You smiled at everyone and moved out of the way so they could walk in. Toriel smiled nervously at everyone. You walked over and held her hand. She smiled gratefully at you. You got everyone's attention and then introduced Toriel.
"Everyone, this is Toriel. She guided me out of the ruins and into Snowdin and also protected me from this evil flower creature."
You pointed towards Undyne.
"That's Undyne. She's captain of the Royal guard."
You pointed towards Alphys.
"That's Alphys. She's the royal scientist."
You pointed towards Mettaton.
"And that's Mettaton. He's a celebrity."
Alphys walked over to Toriel and soon the had started up a conversation. Soon, everyone was laughing and having a good time while you and Sans stood alone by the Christmas tree. Papyrus walked over and gave Sans a smug look. Sans seemed to blush a little and you gave him and Papyrus a confused look. Papyrus tapped on Sans' shoulder and mumbled something. Sans heard and stared at his brother, blushing hard.
"Uh, guys?"
Sans looked at you and smiled nervously.
"I-It's nothing. I just need to have a chat with my brother."
Papyrus laughed into his hand while Sans pulled him outside. Curious, you walked over to the window to see Sans talking to Papyrus who was holding something. You couldn't hear them and you couldn't see what Papyrus was holding but suddenly Sans had a shocked looked and jumped for the thing. Papyrus fell over trying to dodge Sans and started laughing. Sans tried to grab the thing again but Papyrus, still laughing, moved it out of reach. You walked over to the door and walked outside. Papyrus noticed you and quickly hid the thing while Sans quickly stood up and brushed the snow off of him.
"What were you guys doing? I saw you through the window-"
"NOTHING!!"
Papyrus smiled at you.
"LETS GO BACK INSIDE WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS!!"
Papyrus rushed into the house. You looked over at Sans who still had a slight blush on his face.
"What was that all about?"
Sans smiled nervously.
"It's nothing. Papyrus is right, let's head back inside."
You shrugged and walked back inside with Sans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muhahahaha! What am I planning? Nobody knows! Anyways, I'm super excited to write the next part but my phone is about to die so I have to be quick. I'll see ya later, bye!