{Part 6}

Word Count: 1201
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Undyne held up her spear and started to charge at you. The blue haze filled your vision again and you were lifted into the air right before Undyne's spear stabbed where you were standing. She looked up at you, shocked and confused.
"What the?!"
"UNDYNE!! (Y/N) ISN'T A HUMAN!!"
Undyne threw her spear at you but you were moved to the side and the spear hit a table.
"Papyrus are you blind? She's a human!"
Undyne grabbed her spear and tried to grab you from the air. You floated higher and Papyrus grabbed Undyne's arm.
"SHE'S A HUMAN-LOOKING-MONSTER!!"
Undyne gave Papyrus a look.
"Those don't exist!"
"HOW DO YOU KNOW?"
"I'm captain of the Royal guard! I'm supposed to know every monster species!"
Sans walked over to Undyne, his blue eye hidden under his hood.
"(Y/n) is a Namuh. It's a very rare kind of monster. Barely any of them exist anymore." (I have no creativity so it's just 'human' spelled backwards)
"A Namuh? I've never heard of them."
Undyne looked back up at you and put her spear away.
"Sorry. You just looked so much like a human."
The blue haze disappeared and you were set back down on the ground.
"Uh, it's fine."
Alphys picked up a remote and then turned to everyone.
"Now, why I c-called you all over here is to s-show you this."
She pressed a button on the remote and the wall opened up a few feet away. You could hear footsteps and gasped when a figure walked out of the wall. It was a robot with a pink chest plate with buttons and dials on it. It's torso had a pink heart and black robotic legs and pink boots. It had robotic arms with white gloves and black hair that was swept to the right. It's face had makeup with eyeliner and pink eyeshadow and long lashes. The robot smiled and looked at everyone.
"Hello darlings! I'm Mettaton!"
Everyone stared at Mettaton with wonder and then at Alphys.
"ALPHYS!! METTATON LOOKS DIFFERENT!!"
"Yeah, I gave h-him a new b-body."
"I have to admit, he looks better."
Alphys blushed.
"T-thanks, it took a long time to make his body so that he could move around without having problems."
Undyne smiled.
"Well it was worth it!"
Alphys blushed at Undyne's comment and you noticed. Alphys likes Undyne. You smiled and looked back at Mettaton who was looking at you. He walked over and inspected you more closely.
"Alphys dear, you made another robot?"
"W-what? Oh, (Y/n)? No, she's a huma- I mean, she's a Namuh."
"She looks like me though."
"That's b-because you have a human shaped body like (Y/n)."
"Huh, how strange."
Mettaton straightened up and looked over at Alphys.
"I'm gonna go to Waterfall to visit Blooky. I promised him that I'd be over."
He smiled and looked at you.
"It was nice meeting you darling."
He walked out of the lab and Alphys turned to you.
"Uh, d-do you like anime?"
Sans tensed up.
"(Y/n), I suggest you run before it's too late."
Papyrus grabbed you and ran out of the lab with Sans behind him.
"Guys! Why are we running?!"
"WE CAN'T LOSE YOU TO ANIME!!"
"What's anime?" (I know what it is but let's pretend you don't)
Sans shook his head.
"Nope. Not telling you."
They ran all the way back to the figure with the boat and Papyrus set you on it then he and Sans climbed in. The figure started singing again and the boat started moving and heading back to Snowdin.
"Phew, that was close."
"YES, THANKFULLY, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, CAN RUN VERY FAST!!"
"Heh, yeah."
You stared at them confused.
"Is anime bad?"
Sans sighed.
"Depends. But don't watch it, otherwise you'll be lost forever." (And I hope I'm not offending any otakus out there, sorry)
You were still confused but you shrugged. You made it back to Snowdin and everyone got out of the boat. Sans started to walk in a different direction and waved.
"I gotta get to my post, I'll see you guys later."
Sans left so you and Papyrus walked home.
"Hey Papyrus."
"YES (Y/N)?"
"We forgot a jacket when we went to the store, could I help you make one?"
Papyrus gasped and smiled.
"YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SEW? AND THEN I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE SPAGHETTI!!"
"Uh, actually I just want to-"
Papyrus grabbed your hand and started running.
"WE HAVE TO HURRY SO I CAN TEACH YOU!!"
~Time Skip~
You held up the (F/c) jacket and looked at it. It had soft cotton lining on the inside and fur sewn onto the hood. The sleeves were long and had thumb holes in them. You smiled and tried it on and it fit perfectly. You looked up at Papyrus who was smiling too.
"IT FITS PERFECTLY!!"
He smiled.
"Thank you for helping me."
"IT WAS FUN!! NOW, LET'S MAKE SPAGHETTI!!"
"Wait, wha-"
Papyrus ran into the kitchen and you followed. He grabbed a huge pot from a cupboard and set it on the stove.
"(Y/N), COULD YOU GRAB THE NOODLES FROM THE PANTRY?"
He pointed towards a door.
"Uh, sure."
You opened the door and found the noodles on a shelf. You brought them over and Papyrus helped you put them in the pot of boiling water. You grabbed a wooden spoon and you and Papyrus stirred the spaghetti. After a few minutes of letting it sit, Papyrus put the spaghetti on a plate and grabbed the pizza sauce. Both of you dumped the sauce onto the noodles just as you heard the front door open. Sans walked into the kitchen to see you and Papyrus stack plates of spaghetti on your arms. You smiled at Sans who laughed when he saw you and Papyrus struggle to not drop any spaghetti.
"Here, lemme help."
Sans grabbed a plate from Papyrus and you and set them on the table. You and Papyrus set the remaining plates on the table and you noticed that there were five plates instead of three.
"Who's coming over?"
"HUH? OH! ALPHYS AND UNDYNE ARE!!"
"Oh, when?"
The front door slammed open and Undyne and Alphys walked in. Sans looked at you.
"Does that answer your question?"
"H-hey guys!"
"HELLO UNDYNE!! HELLO ALPHYS!!"
Papyrus walked over to Undyne and Alphys and started talking. Sans walked over to you and smiled.
"Thanks for helping Papyrus make dinner. Also, I see you have a new jacket."
You looked down at your jacket and smiled.
"Yeah, it's really soft."
"Good, and uh, after dinner..."
Sans slightly blushed.
"I wanna show you something."
You were about to respond when Undyne walked over and smirked at you and Sans.
"Alright lovebirds, let's stop flirting with each other."
"U-Undyne!!"
You and Sans blushed as Undyne laughed.
"Aw c'mon Alphys!"
Papyrus walked over to the table and motioned to the spaghetti.
"LET'S EAT!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys, sorry this part took longer than usual. I was busy with some things and didn't have the time but here it is!