{Part 8}

Word Count: 2041
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up to yelling and found yourself snuggled up with Sans in the cavern behind the waterfall. He was starting to wake up too and blushed when he noticed his arm around you. You heard the yelling again and realized that it was Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys.
"SANS!! (Y/N)!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"Sans and (Y/n)!! Where are you guys!!"
"(Y/n)!! S-Sans!! Are you h-here?!"
You looked at Sans who smiled sheepishly.
"Whoops."
You and Sans stood up and quickly ran through the waterfall. You gasped at the cold water and found yourself soaking wet again when you made it to the other side. Sans was once again dry which made you glare at him.
"Papyrus! Guys! Don't worry we're over here!"
Papyrus turned around and grinned when he saw you and Sans. Everyone ran over to you and him with relief.
"WHERE WERE YOU?!"
Sans shrugged.
"We lost track of time."
Undyne smirked.
"You lost track of time huh? Doing what?"
"U-Undyne!"
"What?"
You and Sans blushed.
"BUT WHERE WERE YOU??"
"We were exploring Waterfall."
You nodded your head and agreed with Sans.
"Yeah, I wanted to look around here so he volunteered to show me around."
Undyne looked disappointed and Papyrus let out a sigh of relief.
"WELL TELL ME NEXT TIME. WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS FOR AN HOUR!!"
"Sorry bro. I'll make sure to tell you next time."
"Uh, what time is it?"
"IT'S ALMOST NOON. WHEN YOU TWO LEFT LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT YOU HAD GONE TO BED SO I DIDN'T CHECK TO SEE IF YOU WERE THERE. WHEN I WOKE UP YOU TWO DIDN'T COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST SO I WENT UPSTAIRS AND FOUND THAT YOU TWO WEREN'T THERE!!"
"Then he got me and Alphys and we started looking for you two."
"Again, sorry guys. We didn't mean to scare you."
"It's f-fine."
Alphys checked her watch and gasped. She looked up at Undyne and pointed at her watch.
"We have t-to hurry if we want to c-catch Mettaton's show."
"Hey, we were thinking of going too, could we come along?"
"OH!! ME TOO!! CAN I COME TOO?!"
Alphys smiled.
"We c-can all go! C-c'mon!"
~Time Skip~
Everyone walked onto the set and found some seats in the crowd to watch the show. The stage had a kitchen facing the crowd and you could see cameras randomly placed around for different angles. The lights dimmed and Mettaton stepped onto the set in a pink apron holding a whisk. He smiled and waved to the crowd and the camera. Monsters cheered when they saw Mettaton and he blew kisses to the crowd. You smirked and you heard Sans smirk as well.
"Welcome darlings, to 'Cooking With The Killer Robot'!!"
The audience cheered louder and Mettaton beamed. He held up his hands making the crowd go silent and he smiled.
"Now, on today's show, I'll be baking a cake!"
You leaned over and whispered to Sans.
"Called it."
He chuckled and you both turned back towards the stage.
"This time it'll be different though! I'm going to call on a volunteer!"
The crowd started raising their hands and shouting for Mettaton to call on them. You looked around the audience at all the monsters until you heard Mettaton call a name.
"Why hello (Y/n)! Would you like to come up here and help me bake?"
You stared up at Mettaton then at your friends. They smiled and nodded their heads so you stood up and started walking to the stage.
"Excellent! We have our volunteer! Say hello to (Y/n)!"
You waved shyly to the audience.
"Uh hi."
The audience cheered to your surprise and Mettaton pulled you over to the counter.
"Now, the ingredients for the cake is (I'm too lazy to look how to bake a cake so just bare with me) 2 eggs, 1 cup of flour, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 2 cups of water, and chocolate! (Y/n), would you please go fetch those ingredients please?"
"Uh sure."
You turned towards the kitchen and ran over to the fridge. You grabbed the eggs and chocolate and set them on the counter while Mettaton talked to the crowd. You ran to the cupboards and opened them up to reveal a bomb. You shrieked and stumbled back just as the bomb detonated. It wasn't a very big explosion but big enough to blow apart the cupboard and kill you if you hadn't moved. The audience went silent as you stood up breathing hard.
"Wha...why...bomb?!"
"Oh darling, be careful, you ARE cooking with a killer robot."
Mettaton smiled sweetly and turned back towards the crowd. You stared at Mettaton then back at the cupboard.
"Darling, I still need those ingredients, hurry please!"
You cautiously walked over and opened the other cupboard. Inside was the flour and sugar. You grabbed them and set them on the counter then turned towards the sink. You grabbed a measuring cup and turned on the sink. You stuck the cup under the water and measured up to 2 cups. You set the measuring cup full of water on the counter and looked up at Mettaton who was finishing talking to the crowd. He saw the ingredients and smiled at you.
"Thank you (Y/n). Now, grab the bowl from underneath the counter. Thank you!"
You sighed and crouched down and opened the cupboard underneath the counter.