0.1

*Nina's pov*

August 25th, 2016

I walked into the crowded coffee shop, taking my earphones from my run. I looked around the coffee shop, seeing some people from my school and some older people. I went and stood in line, waiting . My phone vibrated in my pocket, signaling I had a text. i pulled it out, unlocking it and going to my texts.

Jimin- hes whining, again

Jimin- i want to kill myself

Jimin- let me call you please

I rolled my eyes before moving forward in line, typing out a response

Nina- do it before i go out and run again

I moved up in the line more and ordered my typical coffee, something I always got as a morning boost. I paid and waited at the other counter with a few other people. my phone started ringing, causing the people around me to stare. I quickly answered it, saying quiet 'sorry's' to the people around me.

"He actually said he missed you, then threw a pillow." Jimin said almost automatically.

"Well hello to you too." I said looking around the coffee shop. It had cleared up a little bit, but not enough.

"Listen! You need to text him," I opened my mouth to say something else, but Jimin beat me to it, "or I'll tell him to text you, I don't know. He looks like death and it's pissing me off." I sighed.

"You know, Jimin, I'd really love to, and I've fucking tried too, but he just reads it and never responds. Do you know how many times I texted after that kiss? Like 20. And that was before I left the airport." I played with my hair that was in my ponytail, which I had dyed an ombre brown blond after it grew out.

"Yeah I know but,"

"It's been three months, Jimin. Seriously, I've counted. I think I'm about to give up." I looked down at my shoes, sighing. It feels like years since me and yoongi lasted talked. We haven't talked since he boarded his plane back home, after he kissed me. I've tried talking to him, I really have, but he never responds.

"You love him! You can't give up, Nina!" Jimin whined. I heard my name being called for my coffee. I went and grabbed it while Jimin rambled on and on about how upset Yoongi was.

"I do love him. That's the sad part. I thought I would be over him by now. It's sad really." I mumbled the last bit, taking a drink of my coffee. I finished it surprisingly quickly, like I didn't even want it anymore.

"Yah, text him and tell him how you feel, Nina, or I swear to god-"

"Jimin? Who are you talking to?" someone else said. I remembered that voice. Yoongi.

"Shit. Fuck. I gotta go. Bye!" the line cut off and I sighed. I wanted to hear more of Yoongi's voice. I missed it so much.

I put back in my earbuds and left the coffee shop, finishing my run back to my dorm. When I got back Eva was still sleeping, like usual. I took off my shoes and unplugged my headphones, checking my phone to see if Jimin texted me. he had, but I decided to ignore them and check to see if Yoongi texted me.

It was a stupid thing I did often -everyday really- always wondering if he wanted to see how I was doing, wanted to see if I still was his friend, see if he noticed if I existed.

I was shocked at what I saw.

Before I could even think, I hit the call button brought my phone up to my ear, biting on my finger nail.

"I texted you 20 minutes ago, what took you so long?"