0.5

"Yoongi." I dialed Yoongi's number and pressed call, waiting for him to answer. 

When he answered, it was quiet for a second before I heard some rustling around, "Yeoboseyo?" I scrunched my  eyebrows together, confused.

"Um, is this Yoongi?" I asked, looking at Eva. 

"Oh! Hang on," there was some shuffling, then yelling, "Hyung! Some lady called you!" 

I heard mumbling in the background, then some whining, and I made out a 'give me my phone you little shit', before everything went quiet. 

"Nina?" Yoongi said, scaring me slightly. 

"Oh! Yoongi! I gotta tell you something!" I said, spinning around in my computer chair. I was quiet for a second, before I heard him sigh. 

"Spill," and then he sighed again, "Jungkook, fucking leave me alone." 

"Okay so," I looked at Eva, who was looking at me, waiting for me to say something, "About a month or two ago, I saw that this company was taking auditions for singers and dancers, and I thought 'hey, you know, I sing and dance' so I sent in a video of me doing my thing you know, and I completely forgot about because I didn't think I'd get in, and guess what came in the main today?" it was quiet for a second, before I heard some rustling and mumbling, none of which i could make out. 

"What company?" Yoongi asked and I looked at Eva, who was mouthing to me, asking me what Yoongi was saying. 

"SM Entertainment." I said, putting my phone on speaker and setting it on my desk. Eva moved closer, sitting on the edge of my bed by my desk rather than the top of her bed. 

"Like, SM Entertainment in South Korea?" Yoongi asked and I smiled. 

"Yeah! I think I'm gonna take it, because this probably sounds bad, but that means, I don't have to be in school anymore and I won't have to wake up so early and-" 

"Nina?" Yoongi said, cutting me off, "Why would you take it?" I looked at Eva, confused. 

"I just told you why, Yo-" and before I could finish, I was cut off again. 

"I don't want you to take it." Eva frowned. 

"How come? We both know that Nina is good enough for it." she said, leaning over my bed and speaking into the phone. 

"Yeah, but have you seen SM employees and their bands? Nina, they'll tear you up there." a voice on the other line said. Jimin.

"I'm a strong independent women. I can do things on my own. A little training for stuff I'm good at won't be hard." I leaned back in my computer chair, it squeaking a little as I went back. 

"Do what you want Nina, I'm just letting you know, it's probably gonna be tough. "Jimin said. 

"Well, it can't be too bad if she has you guys by her side, right? She'll be in the same country as you guys, so you guys can support her through her rough times, since I won't be there and neither will Ashley." Eva said, looking at me. 

"We could I guess. But what about your writing, Nina?" I looked at Eva and shrugged. 

"My back up plan, I guess." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my god it took me forever to write this 

so obviously, SM bands are gonna be in here, including SNSD, EXO, SHINee, and Red Velvet 

there will also be another g group called M.I that is gonna be based on one of my other fanfictions, i hope you all enjoy!