1.8

I stared at my phone, frowning. 

Yoongi had hung up so quick. 

I shrugged it off after a second, deciding to check the message from my brother

Ugly ass cactus- mama said u outta the country. where in the hell r u 

Nina- far away from ur ugly ass that's where. 

I had rarely got to see my brother because he had moved from our hometown in Michigan to Arizona, while I had decided to stay and do a dumb ass major I had no interest in. 

Ugly ass cactus- don't do that to me :(( ur my older sister 

Nina- by like fuckin 3 mins lol what u want 

I sighed, laying down on my bed. Olive laid on my stomach, curling into her little ball so she could sleep. 

Ugly ass cactus- can't miss my twin sister? godt damn 

Nina- i was facetiming a cute ass boy u rat. I'm in South Korea. miss u 2 

I exited out of our conversation before locking my phone, setting it next to me. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to relax more. Olive made a noise and she turned on my stomach. She sighed, digging her head into my stomach. Maybe Olive was tired too. Maybe the other puppies were giving her a hard time.

My phone vibrated and I groaned, grabbing it. I rubbed my eyes as I read the text message. 

Jaehyun ugly- let me and  sicheng come visit you in your new home alone

Jaehyun ugly- oh and sicheng said yuta too 

Jaehyun ugly- don't bother responding is the door unlocked 

Jaehyun ugly- I'll figure out on my own hehe

I heard a knock on the door a minute later. I sighed as Olive ran to the door, barking at it. I got up, wrapping a blanket around my shoulders. I walked to the door, unlocking it before stepping back. The door opened slowly, Jaehyun poking his head in. 

"Ooooo. I didn't think you'd answer," he pushed the door open all the way, showing Sicheng and Yuta behind him, boxes in their hands "We brought pizza and barbecue chicken wings!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is it nice living on your own?" Yuta asked, taking a bite of pizza. I nodded, feeding Olive a piece of chicken. 

"It's a lot colder in here than it was living at Lucy's. I like it a lot." I said. 

"So does this mean you're going to  be having that boy over?" Sicheng asked. 

"Shut up!" Jaehyun said, hitting his arm. Sicheng looked at him, confused. 

"What? I was just asking," he said, taking a bite of his pizza. 

"So did you tell everyone?" I asked, glaring at Jaehyun. He smiled slightly, backing up. 

"I did, yes. But, don't kill me," I sighed. 

"I told you because I trusted you! It was a secret!" I set down the chicken, sighing, "I'm never trusting you again, you little brat.

"Yes, but, you never answered Sichengs question.

"No, I am never having that boy over. Boys suck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hate this but its a short update 

things will get better i swear