3.0

November 2nd, 2016 

I could feel myself getting nervous. My stomach was doing the stupid thing it always did when I got scared and I felt like I was going to vomit. 

"NIna, are you okay?" Hyuna asked, putting her hand on my shoulder/ 

"What if I mess up? Oh god, what if I mess up?" I looked at her. 

"If you mess up we can start over again, its a recording. I highly doubt you'll mess up." Lucy said. Hyuna smiled and nodded. 

"I heard Yoongi's coming. Are you excited?" Yoongi. I forgot he was coming. 

It sounds dumb but hearing his name calmed me down. 

"She's better already. Bet you thinking of all the smooches she's gonna give him," Lucy said. 

"I'm gonna hit you I swear-" 

"M.I. on stage. M.I. on stage.

Before I could even think twice about turning around and leaving, Lucy pushed me towards the stage, forcing me up the steps. 

"Just go get in your spot and take a deep breath. You'll survive this." she walked to her spot, standing in her position. I did the same and took a deep breath and prayed to the lord I wouldn't screw up. 

I just thought of Yoongi. 

-----------------------------------------

"I still can't believe Nina was the only one who didn't mess up." Monie said as we walked back into our dressing room. 

"Nina was the most focused out of all of us. Every time the music stopped she looked like she was lost because she was so into it," Lucy said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. 

"So focused but she had some awesome ass facials. She smiled so much. Does your face hurt?" Hyuna said, poking at my cheeks. I pushed them off of me. 

"No! I was just feeling myself, that's all." I said, sitting on the sofa. 

"And thinking of Yooongi," Jara said, looking off with a loving look on her face. 

"Shut up. No one can say my mans name like that except me." I said, kicking her slightly. I grabbed my phone. 

"Speaking of your man, did you see him?" Lucy asked, sitting next to me. I shook my head. 

"Nah I'm gonna ask him now if he came." 

Nina- did you come? i didn't see you in the crowd

My mf baby- did you see anyone? you were so into dancing you didn't seem to notice anything besides the camera 

Nina- so you did show up?? AND i didn't see you?? i'm sad

My mf baby- i saw you though. you did so good. i was just like 'SHIT THERE GO MY BABY'

My mf baby- but not very loud i didn't want people to know 

Nina- mmmmm MY GOD you're so cute i'm glad i picked you

My mf baby- i'm glad you picked me too but did it have to be that sexy? that man was too hot i'm gon need to ask you to find a different dance partner for i got a little jealous 

Nina- i made my baby jealous? i did something right then 

My mf baby- shut up dont you have important things to do

Nina- no i'm lonely :((

My mf baby- go take a nap baby you must be tired 

Nina- you right i'll see you later love you boo boo 

My mf baby- dont call me that nasty 

Nina- LOL I HATE YOU 

-------------------------------------------------------

After a very short nap, we had to go back onto the stage to see who would win an award or something, I didn't really pay attention, I just knew someone was winning something today. 

A lot of groups were on the stage, some groups that the girls knew. Lucy introduced me to this one group called 24K. They were all nice and one was even from America. 

I don't know why, but I was nervous this time being on stage. I searched and searched for Yoongi in the crowd, but I didn't see him. 

"Do you see Yoongi?" I whispered to Hyuna. She looked around real quick and shook her head. 

"Are you sure he's here?" I nodded. 

"He said he was. I guess he left.

I and the rest of the girls stood in the front of the huge crowd, which I thought was odd, and listened to the host rable on. I still tried to find Yoongi in the crowd. His hair was black now, so he blended in, but he was still unique. 

"....And the winners this week are... M.I!

There was suddenly a lot of cheering, and then I was being pulled into a group hug. Honestly, I didn't know what was happening. 

"What's going on?" I asked Lucy. 

"We won dummy!" She said, hugging me. I was still confused. 

"Talk about the song!" Monie said, handing me a microphone. 

"Uh, hello. I don't quite know whats going on, but thank you so much for liking our song! I spent a hard time working on it and it means a lot to me to know that our songs very liked. Please continue to support us, M.I., as a whole for in the future and forever. Uh, I love you all very much! Thank you for voting for us!" I handed the microphone to Lucy quick and she smiled at me, giving me a thumbs up. I was slowly catching on to what was happening. 

"Yes! That's my baby!" someone from the crowd yelled. I turned around quickly. 

I saw the man I loved the most. 

Min Yoongi. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i stayed up hella late writing this 

this might?? be the end but we'll see