0.6

"Nina! I just got here and now you're leaving. I only came here for you, you brat." Ashley said as we sat in the coffee shop on campus. I shrugged and took a drink of my coffee, looking down at my phone. 

"It's a once in a life time opportunity, Ash. I've got to do it." I said, looking up at her. She pouted. 

"Do you know how hard it is  to switch in the middle of a school year, Nina? Very hard! But I did it, and now you're leaving." she hit my arm, whining. 

"I'll visit much, Ash. And Skype and call and text often. I promise," I held out my pinky, waiting for her to link hers with mine, "Besides, with all the murder that's happening in this country, I'll feel much safer not here." she linked her pinky with mine and sighed. 

"I'm gonna miss you a lot. Skype often, call often, text often. If you don't, I'm gonna buy a plane ticket to there and personally kick your ass." I smiled. 

"This is why I love you." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stretched as a got off my plane, looking around. It took my flight about fifteen hours, and everything ached from sitting the whole time. I had only got up once because I was afraid of falling. 

I looked around, trying to find the sign to lead to baggage claim. Once I found it, I headed in that direction, aching to get my bags and leave the crowded building. 

I think the worse part about everything was leaving, having to leave behind my family and friends. I wouldn't know anyone hear and I knew very little of the language, besides what Jimin has taught me in the past two weeks since I told them. 

Yoongi hasn't tried talking to me either, which made me feel ten times worse. 

I got my bags and left baggage claim, heading towards the front entrance. From the email I got from SM after I accepted the offer, they said someone should be waiting for me to take me back to the SM studio. I looked around and saw a girl about my height holding up a sign with my name on. I walked towards her, looking at her. 

"So, you're Nina?" the girl said when I got up to her. I nodded, smiling. 

"I am. And who are you?" I asked. She had dark skin, darker than mine. Her hair was cut short, ending at her chin. And it was black. She had green eyes though, which really threw me off. 

"I'm Lucy. I'm apart of one of the girl groups at SM. Nice to meet you," she smiled at me, "We should get going though, before I get noticed." I nodded and she lead me out of the airport, going to a car parked in front. She opened the passengers door for me, grabbing my bags as I got in. She closed the door and went to put my bags in the trunk. I looked out the windshield, amazed by how blue the skies were. 

"Wow.." I mumbled, leaning in closer. 

"amazing, right? I always feel this way when I come back." I heard Lucy say as she got in the car. I looked at her. 

"Where are you from, exactly?" I asked, leaning back and looking at her. 

"America. Same as you. When I was young, my parents split and I went with my dad. He was in the Navy, so we traveled a lot. When he was stationed in Japan, I learned the beauty of kpop through BoA, and wanted to do it ever since. I became a SM traniee in 2008 and debuted in 2013." she said. I nodded. 

"You seem like a nice person, Lucy." she looked at me and smiled, starting up the car. 

"I'm your vocal trainer. Don't get used to it." 

-----------------------------------

yikes i spent forever writing this 

follow my writing blog on tumblr- shineeing-on-sicheng 

and heres my insta blog for idols w dogs- idols.doggos