0.4

"Nina, you're really good at hanging up on people, from what both Ashley and Yoongi tell me," I groaned and shoved my face father into my pillow, blocking out Eva's words, "Don't ignore me. I'll buy you food." 

"I'm on a diet." I mumbled, not getting up. Eva whined. 

"Nina! Stop being all whiny! Get up! You have classes!" I felt Eva pull on my leg, trying at least to pull me off of my bed. I kicked my leg free, grabbing my comforter and covering myself off. 

"I take am classes, it's three pm. Now let me be." I was in a bad mood, and I didn't know why. School wasn't tough, my friends weren't being complete asshats, and I actually had a date next week. So why was I so upset? 

"Well, be whiny, I'm gonna go check our mail." I just nodded, pulling the blanket over my head. 

Was it this date? Did I feel bad because I was almost possibly moving on? That can't be it. 

"Nina? You have this huge thingy from someone not in this country." I sat up, looking at Eva. 

"Did you just fucking run to check the mail?" I asked, grabbing the envelope out of her hands. Eva shrugged. 

"Why do I have a feeling it has to do with your dancing and music major?" I didn't say anything and looked at the envelope, making sure it was addressed to me. And sure enough, it was. Nina Smith was written out in printed letters. 

Without really thinking, I opened the envelope.   Inside were neatly stacked papers, probably tons of them. I pulled them all out, and read the front page. 

Dear Nina Smith, 

We're glad to announce that you have been chosen to be one of the newest trainee  signed to SM Entertainment, and to hopefully be apart of our upcoming girl group to debut soon. 

While we know that you probably lack in the Korean language, we'll have one of our members from a different group teach you in time to be prepared and know enough to understand what's happening. 

We hope that you will take up this offer, and join us at SM Entertainment for a long time. 

Signed, 

SM Entertainment 

"No way," I looked up at Eva, who was looking at me, "Read this." I handed the front paper to her, while I looked through the rest. 

"Wait, is this that thing that you sent those videos into?" Eva asked. I nodded.

"I didn't think I'd actually get in. I did it as a joke to get out of this hell hole." I giggled, looking up at Eva. 

"This is all the way in South Korea, Nina. What about Journalism?" I shrugged. 

"If whatever this is, doesn't work out, I'll finish school and do Journalism there."  I said, grabbing the paper from her. I read it over again, shocked. 

"What if it's a spam, Nina?" Eva asked. 

"We look up SM Entertainment on YouTube, my dear." We moved over to my desk, and looked up the company on YouTube. 

"What in the heck is E-X-O?" Eva asked, leaning over my shoulder.

"Oh! Jimin told me about them. It's pronounced X-O. Like exothermic." I turned and looked at her, almost bumping noses with her. 

"Play it. I wanna see them." 

"Go do it on your own laptop, I have Wiki research to do." I turned around and looked back at my laptop, exiting out of YouTube and googling SM Entertainment. After reading through their Wiki and learning what bands are signed to them, I closed my laptop. I turned to Eva, who was on her bed, with one headphone plugged in. 

"Did you know that there's a band signed to them that has an African American singer? She's cute. She's in a band called M.I. Little one, she's got a good singing voice." I nodded. 

"I read about that one," I grabbed my phone, "I've gotta tell someone about this." 

"Who?" 

"Yoongi." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plot twist my dudes 

M.I has something big to due w a story i'm gonna write so it's gonna be like a lil spin off so watch out