2.1

I regretting my plan the second me and Hansol walked into the restaurant. Why did I think making Yoongi jealous was gonna make things better? 

"Are you okay?" Hansol asked once we sat down. 

"This is dumb, but I feel weird doing this. Like I did something bad," I said, looking around, "I'm sorry if it makes you feel bad." He just smiled. 

"Don't worry," he thought about something for a second before looking down, "We can leave if you want.. Do I make you uncomfortable?" I frowned. 

"No! I just... I feel like we'll get in trouble if we get caught and bad things spread around about us and we can't debut. I'd feel bad if I did that. Especially since you've been training for so long.

Hansol was quite for a second before looking at me again, "Do you have food at your  dorm?" I smiled and nodded. 

"Do you wanna go eat there?

"Can you cook?

"Not at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How'd you know people were taking picture of us?" Hansol asked as we attempted to make ramen. 

"Lucy called. She saw someone posted that we were going out online. I guess some pictures got out also. I probably look like crap, though," I said. Hansol frowned. 

"You don't look bad, though. You never do," I smiled, "Did she tell you who said it? I never told anyone we were going out together.

"I have an idea but I'm not jumping to conclusions. That works out bad for me,

"That guy that I'm jealous of and is probably jealous of me?" I looked up at Hansol, shocked. Did Hansol really have feelings for me? 

He looked up from the pot, looking at me. He cocked his head to the side, waiting for an answer. 

Oh boy, he's really cute. 

"I think so, but I don't want to accuse him if it was someone else,

"Yeah but, you were on the phone with him when I got here, right? SO it had to be him.

"True but Jimin..." I frowned. I didn't want to accuse Yoongi and make him madder at me, but Hansol had a point. 

"Give me your phone, I'll politely text him and ask him." Hansol said, holding his hand out. I thought about it for a second before sighing, unlocking my phone and opening my texting app and handing it to him. 

"Please don't snoop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here," Hansol said, handing me back my phone. We had ate, and he was on it the whole time. I made sure he didn't do anything dumb, "I was polite. He did do it. But he got peer pressured.

I immediately went to my messages, scrolling up to where Hansol first texted. 

Nina- Hello, this is Hansol. I have a question for you. 

Yoongi- ,,,,, is this really Hansol or Nina lying. 

Nina- *picture attachment!* 

Nina- Yes I'm Hansol do you like my forehead. 

Yoongi- ,,,,Whats your question 

Nina- Did you tell people about me and Nina hanging out? It wasn't supposed to be harmful. She invited me over for brownies because I had shown her an artice about her. And we had to work ot afterwards because ph boy you sure do get a lot of calories from brownies. 

Yoongi- She won't get mad right? 

Nina- I hope not. 

Yoongi- OK SO after she hung, ((when i guess you got there)) i was really mad so i went and talked to my friend, Jimin. Well that was bad because he was all like 'oh boy you should post about it!!' and i was like no Jimin i ain't gonna ruin their chances of debuting and he said he'd steal all of my clothes if i didn't and post it himself and make things worse, saying you guys were dating and doing dirty stuff. So basically all i posted was "supposdely SM trainees Nina and Hansol are hanging out. What are they doing?" and yeah.....

Yoongi- I'm sorry did I ruin everything

Nina- Probably not. Soo Man will probably want to hear why you did it. It won't make things worse though. 

Yoongi- Can I talk to her? 

"Do you want me to leave so you can call him?" Hansol asked. I shook my head. 

"I'll call him later. Thank you... Really. He's too much for me sometimes." I said, smiling. 

"Do you have feelings for him?" He asked, putting his elbow on the table and laying his head on his arm, "Be honest.

I shrugged. 

"Probably. Probably not. I don't like men that are rollar coasters, you know?

"Then maybe I'm the man for you.

I laughed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello this sucks i might rewrite this whole story what do y'all think