2.6

Currently, me and all the girls sat in a circle in the living room, bags of food and drinks in between us. 

"Nina, we don't really know much about you," Hyuna said. The other girls nodded. 

"Yeah, tell us about you. We only know about that boy and you," I frowned. I didn't realize I never told them about me. 

"Alright well," I thought for a second, "My name is Nina Smith. I'm 23? I forgot. I think I turned 24 sometime. I have a twin brother, his name is Michael, I'm the older twin. Besides that, I have 3 other siblings. Two girls and one boy. I'm the oldest. Uh," I paused, "I wasn't planned, my mom had just gone on one date with my dad, and my dad wasn't really in my life. Hm... Oh! I've been in dance since I was young, and during 5th grade, till I graduated I was in choir. I was a cheerleader growing up. I mainly did ballroom dance but during high school when I took Spanish I learned dances for almost all Spanish speaking countries. I also do some hip hop and a lot of ballet. I actually went to college twice, the first time was for Neuroscience, so I'm a scientist. But once I graduated I decided I much rather to Journalism so I switched. Um... I have 3 tattoos. That's all.... I think."  

"Everything I didn't know about you, I'm ashamed," Hyuna said. 

"Well, I don't know anything about you guys either. We've never really talked like this," I said. Lucy jumped up. 

"21 questions!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next hour, I learned simple things about all the girls, Hyuna's favorite color was blue and Lucy hated country music. Monie had a secret crush on Jonghyun from SHINee and Jara has only dated one guy her whole life. 

But it was extremely late now, and we all needed to go to bed because we had shooting tomorrow. 

Mf baby <3- facetime? if you're not busy

Nina-  bitch why tf wouldn't I I miss you let's do it rn

My phone rang a second later and I answered it quickly so I wouldn't wake up any of the girls. 

"Hello," I whispered, waving to the camera, "I'm supposed to be sleeping." Yoongi made an 'o' shape with his mouth. 

"So go sleep," He whispered back. I frowned. 

"I wanted to talk to you first. I can't do it tomorrow," He frowned back. 

"How come?" 

"Photo shoot tomorrow. I'll make sure to send you selfies, don't worry. I wanna make sure my baby see's how good I look before anyone else can," Yoongi smiled. 

"I'm gonna be your number one hype man for everything don't worry. Those selfies are gonna be my everything until I get new pictures." 

"Such a good boyfriend." There was a banging on the wall. 

"Go to sleep!" I looked at Yoongi wide-eyed. 

"Gotta go. Sleep well." I blew a kiss to the camera before hanging up. I sighed, putting my phone on the charger. 

I fell asleep with positive thoughts about Yoongi. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uwu