0.9

"Make her look ugly. She can't look prettier than me." I heard Jaehyun say. I looked at him though the mirror, the stylist fixing my now, short brown hair. I was gonna lose it all at this rate. 

"Go to hell," I said, looking down at my phone, "Everyone looks prettier than you." I refreshed my messages, waiting for a response from Yoongi. I sighed when I saw that it was still my message from earlier, unread, like it was a bad disease, and he wanted nothing to do with me. It had been 4 hours ago, and I was starting to lose my patience. 

"You, are rude. Be lucky you get to stand next to someone as pretty as me." I scoffed, glaring at Jaehyun through the mirror. 

"Mark is prettier than you," 

"Mark is like 2. He has a baby face." 

"Exactly." Jaehyun gave me a dirty look before looking away, closing his eyes so the makeup artist could finish his makeup. 

"Whatever. I'll just teach you the wrong words." I bit my tongue before I could say anything I would regret. Jaehyun was untrustworthy with stuff like that. 

By the time the lady had finished my makeup, it was time for me to get dressed, and after many different outfits that didn't either fit or were the ugliest things I've ever worn, I was finally dressed, in a simple crop top with buttonfly jeans and a bomber (this jacket was literally the fuckin bomb) jacket over the crop top. It was sort of simple, but oh boy did I look good. 

"I said make her look ugly the heck. How did you make her look so good?" Jaehyun said when he walked out of the bathroom. I looked at him and shrugged. 

"At least they made you decent looking." I said. He glared at me, looking at his outfit. It wasn't too bad, really. It was a pair ripped skinny jeans with a simple black tee shirt, and and a red flannel tied around his waist. 

"The other girls are here, I don't know if you've saw them. Their getting dressed, and they seem so much cuter than you." he said, punching my shoulder lightly. I whined, ubbing my shoulder. 

"You're hurtful," I said, pouting, "But besides, when I stand by them, I'll look good." 

THe rest of the girls came out one by one, dressed in sort of the same outfit like mine. Airi's was almost exactly like mine, only her pant's high wasted and her bomber jacket pink instead of white. 

All together, there was 4 of us all together. Airi, from Japan, Nana, and Hyemi. None of them decided to do stage names, like me. They were all pretty cute too, and made me stand out, a lot. It felt really weird, and I could barely communicate with any of them.

"Nina! You look.... very cute." Hyemi said, making a tumbs up at me so I'd understand what she meant. I smiled. 

"You too!" I sent her a thumbs up back, hoping to relay the message. She smiled, and she's always had an adorable one. She had a thicker figure, while her stomach was flat, her thighs were thicker, and her cheeks slightly chubbier, which always made her have such a cute smile. 

"Okay! Places!" someone in the crew yelled, and music came on overhead of us, a Destiny's Child song playing. We all stood in front of the camera, getting in our places, Jaehyun in the middle, me on his right, and Airi on his left. Nana was at and angle behind me and Hyemi doing the same thing behing Airi. They had me prop my arm up on Jaehyun's shoulder, which was successful in the heels I was wearing. 

"I bet you $10 you look like a fuck boy with all these girls around you right now." I whispered in his hear before looking at the camera, keeping the serious look they told us to have. after jaehyun scoffed and gave a smart remark, mumbling a, 'you're on', the photo shoot went on, each of us getting solo shots. I sat out and watched as Hyemi got her solo shots done, a smile on her face as she hooked her fingers around the black bomber jacket on her waist. 

"Here. If keeps going off." Jaehyun said, handing me my phone. I looked at it, seeing I had multipule texts. All from Yoongi. 

yoongi- photo shoot? let me know when the pictures drop 

yoongi- wait that sounds bad f u c k 

yoongi- i meant i just wanna see what you're gonna look like 

yoongi- i already know what you look like FUCK ME 

yoongi- i meant, these aren't teaser pictures, are they? their just introdoucing you to sm, right? 

yoongi- wait no.... nvm i just now found those. btw you look cute 

yoongi- then what is this photo shoot for? are you gonna be in a magazine? 

yoongi- if so, i'll buy 20

yoongi- LOL THAT'S SO CREEPY 

yoongi- you're probably busy i should stop

yoongi- ok bye i love u u ugly xx

yoongi- WAIT FUCK 

That's where the text stopped. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my bitch ass wasn't feelin this but now i am 

i've been so busy w school and trying to get good grades and still be healthy ((guess which one failed :))))))) )) 

comment ur fave ult g group and ult b group!

my ult g groups is 9muses and my ult b group is nct