0.7

I learned a lot about Lucy on our way to the SM building. She was born in America, Detroit area, but lived with her dad, who was in the Navy. He traveled a lot, getting stationed in one place and the next. She lived in Japan when she auditioned for SM. 

She's half black, her mom white. She has a twin brother that is a personal trainer in Arizona, too. Before auditioning for SM, she wanted to be a doctor, and she still does, when her singing career finishes. She also acts, which is pretty lit. 

"What about you?" Lucy asked, looking at me before looking back at the road, "I heard you were in school." I laughed before shrugging. 

"I wanted to be a journalist for Alternative Press. Now that I think about it, it's kind of stupid." I said, looking at all of the buildings that we passed. 

"It's not that stupid. Writings cool. I wanted to do writing once, but I don't like just sitting around all day," I nodded, looking at her, "Bur I heard you're a dancer, right? That's cool. Why would you do Journalism if you can dance so well?" 

"I never thought I was good at it," I said, "My mom put me in lessons when I was younger, and as I grew up I ended up doing it on my own, but I never thought I was good." 

"I think you're very good. I saw your videos. And you're really good at singing. No wonder Soo-man choose you. Was that an original song, also? It was really good. I have never heard it before, so I thought so." 

"It is, thank you. I never thought it was good, but my college roommate said I should audition with it, so I did." Lucy pulled into a parking lot, stopping the car. 

"You're gonna be staying with me at my apartment for a while, until you learn enough Korean to communicate with some of the girls you're gonna be sharing a dorm with," She said, looking at me. I nodded, "Well, lets meet some people, shall we?" 

We walked into the building, which seemed like you could fit 500 fucking people in it. It's amazing. 

Lucy led me down a few halls until we got to an elevator. She pressed the button and let me go in first when it opened, both of us keeping quiet on the small ride up. 

"We're not gonna meet a lot of people, just people you'll really find important," Lucy said as we stepped out of the elevator, "We're gonna meet Jaehyun, he's really sweet and cute as heck, Chanyeol, only because we live together and you're staying at my place, and the rest of the female trainees." I looked at her. 

"Is Chanyeol the person you're dating or just a close friend?" I asked, following her down the hall. 

"Boyfriend. He's sweet and funny. Don't let the height scare you." Lucy said, smiling. Cute. 

She opened a door to a room, gesturing me in first. There was a small group of people there, 4 girls and 2 guys. 

"She's tiny!" one of the girls said when she spotted me. I looked at her, shocked. 

"You're tiny too." I said. She didn't seem much taller than me, but I was still shorter than her. She smiled. 

"I'm Herin! Nice to meet you." she said, bowing. Everyone else in the room was looking at me now, making me feel uncomfortable. 

"I'm Nina."  I smiled, waving my hand slightly. 

"Alright guys, don't be shy. Introduce yourself." Lucy said, coming and standing next to me. One of the guys stepped forward, smiling at me. 

"Hi, I'm Jaehyun." he said, sticking his hand out for me to shake. I shook it, smiling at him. Jesus Christ he's fucking cute. 

"He's gonna teach you English." Lucy said. I look at him. 

"Don't worry, I lived in America for 4 years. I know English." Jaehyun said. I nodded. Another girl stepped up, smiling at me. 

"Hello, I'm Hina." she said. I smiled. The other two girls stepped up, bowing slightly. 

"Hello, I'm Ko Eun." one of them said. Jesus Christ all of these girls are small. 

"Hello, I'm Lami." the other one said. 

"How old are you guys?" I asked. 

"Their all pretty young," Lucy said, "And I only taught them how to introduce themselves. So they probably won't really understand you. But these are the four trainees. Their gonna help you train along with some male trainees." I nodded. 

"I'm Chanyeol, by the way. I just never got to say because I get left behind." the other boy said. I looked at him. 

"Jesus Christ you're tall." he laughed. 

"I get that often." 

"Are you sure it's often or on a daily basis?" 

"Maybe you're just tiny." I laughed. 

"Got me there." 

"Okay," Lucy said, grabbing my arm, "We should probably get back. You had a long flight and you're probably tired." I looked at her and nodded. I hadn't realized how worn out I was until now. 

"It was nice meeting you guys," I said, waving to them before me and Lucy left, "I liked them. Their nice." she nodded. 

"Yeah, I'd take you to meet the other guys and all that but you seem tired. You can meet your dance trainer tomorrow." 

"That Jaehyun guy is cute." 

"Wait until you see all of the boys here." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all of the girls are actually smrookies currently (((((:

i hardcore worked on this for D A Y S bc i felt fuckin better abt ARMYS then they had to go and ruin it by A T T A C K I N G A DEAD GIRL 

Happy birthday Rise, I hope you and EunB are happy where ever you are <3 

#foreverRise