2.0

Hansol- have you seen the articles going around about you?? 

Nina- no?? how come you're the first one telling me about this....

Hansol- i'll link you to some, hang on. 

Hansol- *link attachment*

I opened the link, feeling my heart beat faster. It took me to a website called Naver, the article was 2 days old. 

What is SM's new trainee Nina going to do? 

It had been rumored that the African-American trainee was supposed to debut with SM's most recent girl group, LVNAR (pronounced Lunar) but seems to be M.I.A in the three-girl group promotions. People have said she is supposed to be debuting with M.I, SM's 2013 girl group, but SM nor M.I members have stated anything. What's supposed to happen with the African-American girl too far away from home? 

I frowned, reading over the article again. Too far away from home? 

Nina- thank you Hansol... 

Nina- wanna come over? I made some brownies. That we probably shouldn't eat but we can at least have a few then go work out together? 

Hansol- sure :) 

I took in a deep breath, standing up from the couch and going into my bedroom. Why did I invite Hansol over? 

I heard my phone ring from the living room and I groaned, deciding to let it go to voicemail. I looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair and not even bothering to put on makeup. If we went and worked out I'll sweat it off anyway. 

I heard my phone ringing again and I sighed, walking to the living room and picking it up. 

"Hello?" I said, holding it up to my ear. 

"Wanna hang out?" I pulled it away from my ear, looking at the caller ID. Yoongi. I sighed. 

"Can't. Hansol's coming over to hang out and then we're gonna go work out. What about tomorrow?

"Hansol?" there was a knock on the door. I switched hands as I went to answer it. 

"Yes, Hansol. What's wrong with that?" I opened the door, smiling as I let Hansol in. 

"Why in the hell are you hanging out with Hansol?" why is Yoongi getting so angry? 

"Why are you swearing at me? Should I hang up? I have company." Hansol looked at me, confused. I shook my head. 

"Why are you hanging out with guys that aren't me?" 

"Let's talk later," I said before hanging up, not giving him a chance to say anything. 

"Who was that? They sounded mad," Hansol said. I shrugged, leading him into the kitchen. 

"They are mad. But I don't care. How many brownies do you want?"

"We're working out after this, right?" I nodded, "Give me three.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jesus Christ. Who knew three brownies would cause you to have to work out for three hours?" Hansol said, taking in deep breaths. I sat down on the ground, taking a drink from my water bottle. 

"I don't regret the brownies though. Do you?" Hansol shook his head and smiled, sitting next to me. 

"Not one bit," my phone rang and I groaned, pulling it out of my pocket. I checked the caller I.D, making sure it wasn't Yoongi before answering. 

"Whats up, Lucy?" I said, setting down my water bottle. 

"Are you with Hansol?" Lucy asked. 

"Yeah. Why?" 

"Because people followed you. Someone told those people you were gonna be together and now there's a shit ton of pictures of you guys going around the media." I stood up quickly, standing still for a second before looking around. 

"How would they know  I was going to be with Hansol? I didn't tell anyone." Hansol watched me, concerned. 

"Someone posted it on this chat thingy. Their username is.... Motionlessmin. Do you know anyone?" 

"No I- wait a minute..." 

"You do know?" 

"What's going on?" Hansol asked, standing up. 

"It was Yoongi. That little shit," I took in a deep breath and sighed, "Thank you."  I hung up and looked at Hansol. 

"People are following us. We should probably go our seperate ways before people think we're dating," he shurgged. 

"They found us now, so they probably already do. Wanna have some dinner together? We can go out or something.

I went to protest, but I stopped. Should I purposely piss off Yoongi? What if something bad happens? 

"Why not?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is SHIT but oh well i want it to be longer than 20 chapters so,,,