1.6

"Okay, girls, a five-minute break only. Do any of you want a new bottle of water?" our dance instructor asked. The other girls and I nodded, dropping down to the floor. We were drenched in sweat and tired. 

"Why is he making a simple song so difficult?" Lucy whined, laying back. I dragged myself over to my bag, grabbing my phone. 

"Nina's doing so well, though. I'm proud of her." I heard Jara say. I smiled, checking my phone. I had multiple texts from Yoongi. 

Yoongi- yo wyd 

Yoongi- we should go out and eat 

Yoongi- wait 

Yoongi- you have practice today don't you?? 

Yoongi- :(( i wanted to go eat with you :((

Yoongi- do you look cute tho 

Yoongi- dont just be like 'lol yeah' send pics proof 

I rolled my eyes. 

Nina- later, practice is about to start up again 

I put my phone back in my bag, looking at the other girls. 

"Nina! do you want to go get our nails done tomorrow?" Hyuna asked. I looked at my nails before frowning. They had grown quite a bit but looked boring due to not taking care of them. 

"Yeah. Mine look a little boring, don't they?" I looked up at her, smiling. She nodded. 

"It's a date then." the practice room door opened and all of groaned, knowing what was about to happen. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why do I have to do the leg thing? I haven't done that in years. God my legs hurt." I said, rubbing my legs. I was in the back seat of Lucy's car as she took us home from practice. 

"None of us could get our legs that high," Lucy said, shrugging. I whined. Part of the choreography was for one of us to lift our leg onto our dance partners shoulder, leaning on ur leg all cutesy like in the process. 

I was the only one who could get my leg over my head. 

I cursed myself for being in cheerleading all those years ago. 

And taking up ballet too. 

"Aren't pretty girls supposed to be flexible?" I said, rolling my eyes, wincing as I rubbed over a sore spot. 

"I heard Kasper might be one of our backup dancers. Hopefully, he can be your dance partner." I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever. Are you going to carry me inside? I feel like I'm going to die if I take two steps." She laughed. 

"I'll ask Chanyeol to do it if he's home. I can't carry you. You're gonna have to walk otherwise." I whined again, leaning my head against the window. The cold felt nice against the back of my head. 

"You are cruel people." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nina! Wake up! Hyuna's here!" someone said, shaking me awake. I groaned, covering my head with the blanket. 

"Why so early?" I mumbled, realizing how hot and sweaty I was. I sat up, looking at the person that woke me up. 

"I need to take a shower and everything. I'm gross." I said, frowning at Lucy. 

"She'll wait. Go get ready." Lucy said, pulling me out of bed. I walked to the bathroom, stomping my feet slightly. 

I couldn't sleep at all because of my legs and how hot it was in this house. Who in the hell controlled the thermostat here? 

I cooled off a little bit after my shower, slightly relieved that I wasn't burning hot now. 

I quickly got dressed, putting on a simple sweater and jeans, trying to do my makeup quick so I wouldn't get hot in the house. 

"Lets go before I die." I told Hyuna, grabbing my phone off the kitchen counter before meeting her at the front door. She smiled at me as she slipped on her shoes, me doing the same. 

"They make it really hot in there, huh?" she said, opening the door for me. I nodded, slipping out into the cold. It felt nice. 

"Try sleeping there at night, its terrible." Hyuna nodded before looking at me. 

"You can stay at the dorm. No one stays there since we all have our own apartments. It's just there for when we have comebacks." she said, getting in the drivers seat of her car. I got in the passengers side, looking at her. 

"Really? It wouldn't be a problem?" she shrugged. 

"You're apart of the band now, so I don't see why not." I smiled. 

"Thank you." I said. She smiled back, nodding her head. My phone buzzed in my hand, causing me to jump. 

Yoongi- are you okay?? you never texted back last night after saying practice killed you. what happened? 

Nina- i fell asleep sorry. the dance is kicking my ass, i swear. 

Yoongi- is it too difficult?? i thought you were a good dancer though...

Nina- I have to put my leg on my dance partners shoulder. practing it over and over again hurts :(( 

"Is that the guy Lucy said screwed you over?" Hyun asked, looked at me before looking at the road. I nodded. 

"Yeah, but I think it's ok now. I hope so, anyways." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update before i go to bed dying fuck

tryin to make this better for yall